Car boot sale

Jeremy Poulter

Dec 28, 2021, 4:16:06 PM12/28/21
to rLab List
Essentially I have a bunch of stuff (mostly electronics modules) that may be of interest to other members and don't really have the time to photo/list/sell here or eBay so was wondering if we could do a car boot sale type thing at rLab? Would anyone else be interested in attending either with stuff to sell/give away or buy/take? Obviously nothing should be left at rLab after the event.

Jeremy

Tom Bayley

Dec 28, 2021, 5:43:51 PM12/28/21
to reading-...@googlegroups.com
I think it is a good idea, I bet lots of members have ‘stuff’ that could be sold/ swapped

On Tue, 28 Dec 2021 at 21:16, Jeremy Poulter <jer...@bigjungle.net> wrote:
Essentially I have a bunch of stuff (mostly electronics modules) that may be of interest to other members and don't really have the time to photo/list/sell here or eBay so was wondering if we could do a car boot sale type thing at rLab? Would anyone else be interested in attending either with stuff to sell/give away or buy/take? Obviously nothing should be left at rLab after the event.

Jeremy

Vance Briggs

Dec 29, 2021, 3:37:15 AM12/29/21
to Reading Hackspace
I also think this is a good idea. We all tend to accumulate stuff that could be of interest to others.

I would suggest that unless it is really urgent that we let the "Christmas and New Year" COVID surge pass and maybe aim for the end of January?

Vance

Gavin

Dec 29, 2021, 5:18:33 AM12/29/21
to reading-...@googlegroups.com
Also interested. Mid-late January would give me time to have a good sort out

Gavin

Jeremy Poulter

Jan 2, 2022, 9:33:34 PM1/2/22
to rLab List
How about Sunday 30th January, after 1PM?

Jeremy

Gavin

Jan 3, 2022, 7:45:19 AM1/3/22
to reading-...@googlegroups.com
Sounds good to me. I sifted out a box of things for it at the weekend

Gavin

MikeR

Jan 4, 2022, 6:51:35 AM1/4/22
to rLab / Reading's Hackspace
Count me in.  I am in the process of sorting stuff out,  so 30th Jan is good for me.
Mike.

Steve Rodway

Jan 4, 2022, 7:19:46 AM1/4/22
to reading-...@googlegroups.com
Yeah sounds good to me too, I've got some high-voltage related stuff
that I've never got around to using so perhaps it's time for someone
else to have a play with them.

Steve
> <https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/reading-hackspace/CANy6aFQjmA5YfRQd96gE5LJxpyKV8M2CP_onc8cs_WEe4r86%2BA%40mail.gmail.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>.

> emails from it, send an email to
> reading-hacksp...@googlegroups.com.
> https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/reading-hackspace/CAEB-B_Er8rErsdLMChhjK5Z3a4G6e77WJDMZ1u9-av1zTL4P4g%40mail.gmail.com
> <https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/reading-hackspace/CAEB-B_Er8rErsdLMChhjK5Z3a4G6e77WJDMZ1u9-av1zTL4P4g%40mail.gmail.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>.

> from it, send an email to
> reading-hacksp...@googlegroups.com.
> https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/reading-hackspace/CAFLXuqu-QRx-GS%2BDnmO11qGDqgZDYMut9Ra1HVqUXB1OyZF1EQ%40mail.gmail.com
> <https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/reading-hackspace/CAFLXuqu-QRx-GS%2BDnmO11qGDqgZDYMut9Ra1HVqUXB1OyZF1EQ%40mail.gmail.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>.

> https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/reading-hackspace/CANjezMdmSA-1xiJ_HEgiycj50L91qRbZBzu_-uZ76MWT%3DsR16A%40mail.gmail.com
> <https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/reading-hackspace/CANjezMdmSA-1xiJ_HEgiycj50L91qRbZBzu_-uZ76MWT%3DsR16A%40mail.gmail.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>.

> https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/reading-hackspace/CANy6aFRsQGGEOwCXXz1-uJ_YCGb4cvOk1uqcMw7ds-JSdMk2dg%40mail.gmail.com
> <https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/reading-hackspace/CANy6aFRsQGGEOwCXXz1-uJ_YCGb4cvOk1uqcMw7ds-JSdMk2dg%40mail.gmail.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>.

> https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/reading-hackspace/6166c75a-3fff-45f3-8a96-8cc84ab30b35n%40googlegroups.com
> <https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/reading-hackspace/6166c75a-3fff-45f3-8a96-8cc84ab30b35n%40googlegroups.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>.

Richard Ibbotson

Jan 4, 2022, 7:22:08 AM1/4/22
to reading-...@googlegroups.com
Is this planned to be indoors or outdoors? I still have a car load of components( chips, motors, relays, transformers displays etc) which I brought down for the free dip in the summer. Unfortunately the radio rally was cancelled so I could not take them there. I can bring those again if there is interest. Would need to be outside so weather dependant.
Richard

Sent via Richard's Phone

Steve Rodway

Jan 4, 2022, 7:23:47 AM1/4/22
to reading-...@googlegroups.com
Sundays we usually get most of the end of the carpark to ourselves, so
weather permitting I would think outside would be safer.

Steve

On 04/01/2022 12:22, 'Richard Ibbotson' via rLab / Reading's Hackspace
wrote:
>> <https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/reading-hackspace/CANy6aFQjmA5YfRQd96gE5LJxpyKV8M2CP_onc8cs_WEe4r86%2BA%40mail.gmail.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>.
>>
>> --
>> emails from it, send an email to
>> reading-hacksp...@googlegroups.com.
>> https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/reading-hackspace/CAEB-B_Er8rErsdLMChhjK5Z3a4G6e77WJDMZ1u9-av1zTL4P4g%40mail.gmail.com
>> <https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/reading-hackspace/CAEB-B_Er8rErsdLMChhjK5Z3a4G6e77WJDMZ1u9-av1zTL4P4g%40mail.gmail.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>.
>>
>> --
>> emails from it, send an email to
>> reading-hacksp...@googlegroups.com.
>> https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/reading-hackspace/CAFLXuqu-QRx-GS%2BDnmO11qGDqgZDYMut9Ra1HVqUXB1OyZF1EQ%40mail.gmail.com
>> <https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/reading-hackspace/CAFLXuqu-QRx-GS%2BDnmO11qGDqgZDYMut9Ra1HVqUXB1OyZF1EQ%40mail.gmail.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>.
>>
>> --

>> https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/reading-hackspace/CANjezMdmSA-1xiJ_HEgiycj50L91qRbZBzu_-uZ76MWT%3DsR16A%40mail.gmail.com
>> <https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/reading-hackspace/CANjezMdmSA-1xiJ_HEgiycj50L91qRbZBzu_-uZ76MWT%3DsR16A%40mail.gmail.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>.
>>
>> --

>> https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/reading-hackspace/CANy6aFRsQGGEOwCXXz1-uJ_YCGb4cvOk1uqcMw7ds-JSdMk2dg%40mail.gmail.com
>> <https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/reading-hackspace/CANy6aFRsQGGEOwCXXz1-uJ_YCGb4cvOk1uqcMw7ds-JSdMk2dg%40mail.gmail.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>.
>>
>> --
>> https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/reading-hackspace/6166c75a-3fff-45f3-8a96-8cc84ab30b35n%40googlegroups.com
>> <https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/reading-hackspace/6166c75a-3fff-45f3-8a96-8cc84ab30b35n%40googlegroups.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>.

> https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/reading-hackspace/F86A316F-0F62-4A12-8878-6B9CFFA0E2BF%40btinternet.com
> <https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/reading-hackspace/F86A316F-0F62-4A12-8878-6B9CFFA0E2BF%40btinternet.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>.

Tom Allen

Jan 4, 2022, 12:32:53 PM1/4/22
to reading-...@googlegroups.com
Great idea. I'm in. I've got a couple of crates of spare bits that I keep tripping over and not using.

Jeremy Poulter

Jan 18, 2022, 3:48:23 PM1/18/22
to rLab List
Still trying to sort out some details about how best to run the event so I think it is best to postpone, when I have finalised how we can run the event will find a date.

taraj...@gmail.com

Jan 22, 2022, 5:59:10 PM1/22/22
to rLab / Reading's Hackspace
I'm interested. More as an emptor than vendor though...