Free bits

Anthony Barnes

Aug 22, 2021, 7:51:58 AM8/22/21
to reading-...@googlegroups.com
Hi all I’m moving so having a clear out. All the following items are FREE.

I’m in Tilehurst  and around most of the time if you want to collect. Photos attached too.

1. Laptop cooler pad/tray usb powered.

2. 15 inch AOC USB3 portable screen - max resolution is only about 1200 x 720 and viewing angle is not amazing it has a stand and auto rotates if you have the drivers installed, has a small scratch on it but it visible when in use.

3. BQ prusa frame with 20 x 30 heated bed and carage with stepper motor and the ramps board, Arduino mega, screen and all the limit switches and wires and 3D printed housing with a power switch. Also some extra linear rods but have taken pictures of those.

Vance Briggs

Aug 22, 2021, 7:56:34 AM8/22/21
to Reading Hackspace
Anthony,

Could I take the screen please?

Thanks

Vance

Anthony Barnes

Aug 22, 2021, 8:23:11 AM8/22/21
to reading-...@googlegroups.com
Sure no problem, call me on 07544586363 to arrange collection

Alex Gibson

Aug 22, 2021, 8:32:12 AM8/22/21
to reading-...@googlegroups.com

Hi Anthony

If nobody else wants to remake it into a working printer, I will be pleased to use the BQ frame and bit please!  Have some non-work experimentation this will be handy for!

Cheers,

Alex Gibson

+44 7813 810 765    @alexgibson3d    37 Royal Avenue, Reading RG31 4UR

admg consulting

edumaker limited

·         Project management

·         Operations & Process improvement

·         3D Printing

Anthony Barnes

Aug 22, 2021, 9:05:17 AM8/22/21
to reading-...@googlegroups.com
Cool call or message me on 07544586363 to arrange collection or meet

Vance Briggs

Aug 26, 2021, 12:11:29 PM8/26/21
to Reading Hackspace
I collected the USB3 portable monitor from Anthony, but unfortunately it doesn't work from my Linux laptop. It works fine from Windows.

If anyone else would like this for their windows machine then please let me know.

Vance

Jeremy Poulter

Aug 26, 2021, 2:20:29 PM8/26/21
to rLab List