Electronics Evening Tonight (Thursday)

Vance Briggs

Jul 14, 2022, 2:16:34 AM7/14/22
to Reading Hackspace
Hi All,

We are holding twice-monthly electronics evening.  They are not formal events, but provide a date and time to come into the space if you are interested in electronics.  Hopefully there will be others in the space that you can share with and/or learn from.

I will be there from 7pm, hope to see some of you tonight.

Vance

P.S. The lab has Aircon :-)

Frank in Woodcote

Jul 16, 2022, 7:37:19 PM7/16/22
to rLab / Reading's Hackspace
I didn't make it. How big was the turnout?

Yes, even though there was AC, it was too tempting to simply stay out in the garden...

Vance Briggs

Jul 17, 2022, 2:23:43 AM7/17/22
to Reading Hackspace
There were about 5 of us, mostly regulars. We sorted through a few boxes of donated electronics items and have pulled out the useful stuff for use by rLab members, like Arduinos, ESP32 dev boards, displays, etc.

I showed my prototype door control board and got some useful comments.

The Aircon was nice as was the home made flapjack :-)

Vance

Frank in Woodcote

Jul 17, 2022, 3:06:57 AM7/17/22
to rLab / Reading's Hackspace