Free monitors - 2 x 22" 1080p with VESA mount, no stand

Tony Shannon

Dec 18, 2021, 4:13:47 PM12/18/21
to rLab / Reading's Hackspace
Hello folks

I have 2 spare 22" 1080p monitors, both with VESA mounts on the rear, I don't have the original stands they came with however.

If anyone is interested, can either arrange to drop them at the space, or you can collect (located Reading West train station, just off Oxford Rd).

Hope all are keeping safe and well.

Cheers

Tony Shannon

Alex Gibson

Dec 18, 2021, 4:31:39 PM12/18/21
to reading-...@googlegroups.com

Hi Tony, I could use these for a wall mounted raspberry pi home automation project please, if no more urgent takers!

Cheers,

Alex Gibson

+44 7813 810 765    @alexgibson3d    37 Royal Avenue, Reading RG31 4UR

admg consulting

edumaker limited

·         Project management

·         Operations & Process improvement

·         3D Printing

Tony Shannon

Dec 18, 2021, 6:00:51 PM12/18/21
to reading-...@googlegroups.com
Most welcome Alex, I’m away from home tomorrow, but free all next week - give me a shout and we can sort collection arrangements / me dropping them at R-Lab

Kind regards
Tony

On 18 Dec 2021, at 21:31, Alex Gibson <al...@alexgibson.net> wrote:

You received this message because you are subscribed to a topic in the Google Groups "rLab / Reading's Hackspace" group.
To view this discussion on the web, visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/reading-hackspace/03f101d7f456%2497d36f60%24c77a4e20%24%40alexgibson.net.

Alex Gibson

Dec 19, 2021, 7:56:33 AM12/19/21
to reading-...@googlegroups.com

Great thanks Tony – I can pick up as it’s hardly different to going to rLab from here, and I might go on to rLab if the thing I need to do is ready!

When suits you?