Induction for mig welder and bansaw please

Tom Bayley

Nov 5, 2021, 2:28:05 PM11/5/21
to rLab / Reading's Hackspace
good evening.

I was wondering if it might be possable to get an induction on the MIG welder and bandsaw.

I have used both in the past but would like to learn specfics of both the rLab machines.

Many thanks thanks Tom

Mark Morris

Nov 7, 2021, 4:59:11 AM11/7/21
to reading-...@googlegroups.com
I can do bandsaw for you. Message me directly (di...@rlab.org.uk) and we can work out a time

Mr.G

Nov 7, 2021, 6:20:19 AM11/7/21
to rLab / Reading's Hackspace, Mark Morris
Mark
If I have some bits of tree I'd like to cut into lathe suitable blanks that I'd like some help and advice, or even just to cut up for some other project

Kind regards

Gerald

Carlo Zinzani

Nov 7, 2021, 1:25:02 PM11/7/21
to reading-...@googlegroups.com
I would also be interested in induction for the MIG
Carlo

Stephen Rodway

Nov 7, 2021, 5:59:23 PM11/7/21
to reading-...@googlegroups.com
I do the MIG welder inductions, at the moment I could do Wednesday late
afternoon, say around 5pm, or some time on Friday

Steve

Carlo Zinzani wrote:
> I would also be interested in induction for the MIG
> Carlo
>
> On Fri, 5 Nov 2021 at 18:28, Tom Bayley <tombay...@gmail.com
> <mailto:tombay...@gmail.com>> wrote:
>
> good evening.
>
> I was wondering if it might be possable to get an induction on the
> MIG welder and bandsaw.
>
> I have used both in the past but would like to learn specfics of
> both the rLab machines.
>
> Many thanks thanks Tom

> https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/reading-hackspace/CALbb1Cvx%2Bc611hFYkj2m2d9cCrqEHLZufk-1fo2j%2BOv3pHJ6JQ%40mail.gmail.com
> <https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/reading-hackspace/CALbb1Cvx%2Bc611hFYkj2m2d9cCrqEHLZufk-1fo2j%2BOv3pHJ6JQ%40mail.gmail.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>.

Mark Morris

Nov 8, 2021, 6:01:09 AM11/8/21
to reading-...@googlegroups.com
Gerald, are you asking for an induction/advice? Happy to do either but not sure when I will next be free for an induction. Probably not before next week.

Mr.G

Nov 8, 2021, 6:23:32 AM11/8/21
to rLab / Reading's Hackspace, Mark Morris
I'm already inducted.
I wanted advice really. I'm fine with regular rectangular objects (blocks and planks) but wasn't sure if I needed to take some extra precautions with a piece of tree trunk.
I don't want to damage the machine or myself.

Kind regards
Gerald

Mr.G

Nov 8, 2021, 6:25:37 AM11/8/21
to rLab / Reading's Hackspace, Mark Morris, najey...@gmail.com
Mark / Najey
I can fit in around you. I just don't want someone chucking my pieces out before I can cut it.

Najey
If you're free and think you can help that's also fine.

Kind regards
Gerald

Tom Bayley

Nov 8, 2021, 7:04:42 AM11/8/21
to reading-...@googlegroups.com
Dear Steven

Friday would be best for me,
Either 9:30 to 2pm or after 6pm

Many thanks Tom
To view this discussion on the web, visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/reading-hackspace/61885A46.8010106%40legionelectronics.co.uk.

Carlo Zinzani

Nov 8, 2021, 11:51:03 AM11/8/21
to reading-...@googlegroups.com
MIG induction for Friday I could do from 11:30 to 14:00 after 6pm would also work for me.
Wednesday late afternoon would work as well after 17:00.
I am assuming Stephen would like to run the induction to more than a single individual.

Steve Rodway

Nov 8, 2021, 2:10:36 PM11/8/21
to reading-...@googlegroups.com
OK let's say Friday at noon then. We should be able to get done before 2pm

Steve

Carlo Zinzani

Nov 8, 2021, 3:32:25 PM11/8/21
to reading-...@googlegroups.com