Free: a variety of PC power supplies

mikethebee

Mar 2, 2023, 5:24:50 AM3/2/23
to rLab / Reading's Hackspace
I have a number and variety of pc psu's. I can list them if anyone is interested. -Mike

Greg Benedict

Mar 2, 2023, 8:42:34 AM3/2/23
to reading-...@googlegroups.com
Yes please, I've been on the fence about getting an old pc up and running, it's just sans psu and a couple of other things atm.

On 2 Mar 2023, at 10:24, mikethebee <miketh...@gmail.com> wrote:

I have a number and variety of pc psu's. I can list them if anyone is interested. -Mike

Message has been deleted

mikethebee

Mar 4, 2023, 11:38:39 AM3/4/23
to rLab / Reading's Hackspace
Seems my last msg got deleted somehow. so Hi Greg, do you have a wattage and connector preference. I will drop a selection at the space tomorrow morning. Any unwanted can be recycled. - Mike

Greg Benedict

Mar 4, 2023, 1:01:31 PM3/4/23
to reading-...@googlegroups.com
Hi Mike.
I think I may be a bit out of date on hackspace subs account no. adhd is not great for remembering to update.
I'll get in touch with whomever is accounting manager asap.
I am currently in Oslo though so may not get down for a few days.

Preference would be ATX Maybe 500-600W?
It'll be for an older amd cpu, the generation before the bulldozers.

I'll check when I get back.
Thanks for getting back to me!

On 4 Mar 2023, at 17:38, mikethebee <miketh...@gmail.com> wrote:

Seems my last msg got deleted somehow. so Hi Greg, do you have a wattage and connector preference. I will drop a selection at the space tomorrow morning. Any unwanted can be recycled. - Mike

Gavin

Mar 5, 2023, 6:43:00 AM3/5/23
to reading-...@googlegroups.com
Mike - re: your message. I subscribe to the mailing list in non-digested form and have all messages come through immediately to an email account. I don’t have any trace of your previous message. I don’t think it has been deleted - I don’t think it arrived in the first place

Gavin

On Sat, 4 Mar 2023 at 16:38, mikethebee <miketh...@gmail.com> wrote:
Seems my last msg got deleted somehow. so Hi Greg, do you have a wattage and connector preference. I will drop a selection at the space tomorrow morning. Any unwanted can be recycled. - Mike

Gavin

Mar 5, 2023, 9:09:53 AM3/5/23
to rLab / Reading's Hackspace
I too am having difficulties posting to the mailing list, with emails being rejected by Google's bulk mailing bot, and my messages posted via the web portal being deleted as soon as they are posted. I think something's gone wrong

Gavin

Alex Gibson

Mar 5, 2023, 10:03:41 AM3/5/23
to reading-...@googlegroups.com
Same here.  This message has got through from my android phone/Gmail but a similar reply from PC/Outlook just failed - blocked by Google postmaster tools

mikethebee

Mar 5, 2023, 10:03:55 AM3/5/23
to rLab / Reading's Hackspace
Thanks Gavin, I would have posted via the web ui, but maybe The G is using the same mechanism either way.

Vance Briggs

Mar 5, 2023, 11:09:18 AM3/5/23
to reading-...@googlegroups.com
I also had a message rejected.  The only way I could send it to the group was to remove the images.

Vance

Alex Gibson

Mar 5, 2023, 11:34:34 AM3/5/23
to reading-...@googlegroups.com
This has got through because I switched to plain text...

Message has been deleted

Tony Summers

Mar 5, 2023, 5:17:24 PM3/5/23
to reading-...@googlegroups.com
Seems like the one who controls the group may have changed it from moderation for new members only to moderation and filtering of spam for all?

Sent with Proton Mail secure email.