Woodworking induction.

Brad DrunkenTraitor

Jul 9, 2021, 4:08:45 PM7/9/21
to rLab / Reading's Hackspace
Can I get somebody to do me an induction on the table saw, and possibly the router table too please?

The Mrs wants me to do some boxing in, and my table saw is rubbish.

Mark Morris

Jul 9, 2021, 4:21:47 PM7/9/21
to reading-...@googlegroups.com
I can, next week. Daytimes any good for you?

On Fri, Jul 9, 2021, 21:08 Brad DrunkenTraitor <printedcir...@gmail.com> wrote:
Can I get somebody to do me an induction on the table saw, and possibly the router table too please?

The Mrs wants me to do some boxing in, and my table saw is rubbish.

Message has been deleted

Brad Howard

Jul 10, 2021, 1:48:35 AM7/10/21
to rLab / Reading's Hackspace
Daytimes are fine for me.

Let me know wen and I'll be there.

Thanks so much!

Brad DrunkenTraitor

Jul 10, 2021, 1:53:20 AM7/10/21
to rLab / Reading's Hackspace
Sorry, for some reason chrome signed me in with my junk email address.

It was me though.

Thanks again.

Mark Morris

Jul 13, 2021, 6:07:55 AM7/13/21
to reading-...@googlegroups.com
Not sure you saw my direct message...

Can do you some inductions today if you like?