Bandsaw/Lathe/Router Table Inductions

Matthew Urwin

Sep 6, 2021, 9:09:28 AM9/6/21
to rLab / Reading's Hackspace
Hi all!

Can anyone help me out with some inductions for the following tools, please?

 - Wood Lathe
 - Bandsaw
 - Router Table

I'm available during the day most weekdays, bar 11-3 on Fridays. This week I'm also free Wednesday evening, Saturday morning and all of Sunday.

Hope everyone had a good weekend!

Cheers,

Matt

Mark Morris

Sep 6, 2021, 10:19:23 AM9/6/21
to reading-...@googlegroups.com
Hi Matt - I can do inductions with you on Thursday daytime

Proviso is you are double jabbed and have a recent negative LFT :)

Regards
Mark

Stuart Ward

Sep 6, 2021, 4:48:57 PM9/6/21
to reading-...@googlegroups.com

Mark

If you are running this next Thursday I would like to join, I can make this Thursday.

Stuart

OpenPGP_signature

Stuart Ward

Sep 6, 2021, 5:06:10 PM9/6/21
to reading-...@googlegroups.com

that should be Cannot make this Thursday

OpenPGP_signature

Mark Morris

Sep 6, 2021, 5:07:33 PM9/6/21
to reading-...@googlegroups.com
This Thursday (assuming Matt can make it)

Mark Morris

Sep 6, 2021, 5:08:32 PM9/6/21
to reading-...@googlegroups.com
But also I'd want to do inductions 1:2:1 to maintain distancing (and because we can only use one wood lathe at a time)

Matthew Urwin

Sep 7, 2021, 3:03:28 PM9/7/21
to rLab / Reading's Hackspace
Thursday sounds great! Double jabbed and can sort the LFT :)

What time works best for you? I'm happy to do any time but will need to head off before 5pm.

Cheers,

Matt

Mark Morris

Sep 7, 2021, 3:07:05 PM9/7/21
to reading-...@googlegroups.com
I need to leave by 3pm but can be there from 10am

Shall we say 11am?

Matthew Urwin

Sep 7, 2021, 3:57:13 PM9/7/21
to rLab / Reading's Hackspace