Joining rLab

Joshua Bayfield

Sep 13, 2021, 2:20:37 PM9/13/21
to rLab / Reading's Hackspace
Hi all,

Have been pondering joining a hackspace for quite a long time now and decided to try to find out a bit more about rLab! For those interested, I've spent quite a lot of time with 3D printers and would like to expand my repertoire to include laser, CNC, welding and other such fun things.

I filled in the tour request form a week or so ago and haven't heard anything since so just wanted to make sure I hadn't missed anything. My spam filter can be a bit overzealous at times and quite often it decides to bin legitimate mail. :)

Hopefully somebody can steer me in the right direction!

Many thanks,
Josh

Tony Short

Sep 13, 2021, 4:55:44 PM9/13/21
to rLab / Reading's Hackspace
Hi Josh

Just to let you (and others) know that I've had your request form. I've been away the last week and so, and have a lot of admin to catch up on. Should be dealing with all requests over the next few days.

Tony

Joshua Bayfield

Sep 13, 2021, 5:00:10 PM9/13/21
to reading-...@googlegroups.com
Hi Tony (and mailing list)

No worries at all, just wanted to make sure there wasn't a problem on my end. Looking forward to meeting some people at some point soon!

Josh