20cm storage boxes offered (3DP filament packaging)

Alex Gibson

Oct 2, 2021, 7:28:52 AM10/2/21
to reading-...@googlegroups.com

Getting rid of empty, clean 3D printer filament boxes.  All around 20x20x7-8cm.

These are very good for storing electronic project bits and pieces!

Short notice – I need to hear by 3pm today as I’m cleaning out a room at short notice.  Will save any people want and pop them in my car, or will break them down into recycling bin.

I regularly generate more, so let me know if you’d like them in future!

Alex Gibson

+44 7813 810 765    @alexgibson3d    37 Royal Avenue, Reading RG31 4UR

admg consulting

edumaker limited

·         Project management

·         Operations & Process improvement

·         3D Printing

image001.png

pad...@padski.co.uk

Oct 2, 2021, 8:09:07 AM10/2/21
to reading-...@googlegroups.com, pad...@padski.co.uk

Can I take a dozen?

Can collect at rlab or anywhere between there & Henley…

Cheers

Paddy

image001.png