Freebies!

Taiyo Rawle

Jul 25, 2021, 1:05:03 PM7/25/21
to reading-...@googlegroups.com
Hello all, I have some post-move odds and ends that are no longer needed, all free to a good home:

1x Bosch PHO 20-82 power planer, complete with accessories and box
1x Mega Electronics LV-202E UV light box
1x Equinox Virgo red/green laser scanner, dmx512 or sound activated control
1x ICP-DAS PISO-P16R16U PCI card - 16x optocoupler digital inputs, 16x relay outputs, with cables and box
1x PC Engines APU board with enclosure and wifi card (https://pcengines.ch/apu.htm)
1x Hameg HM203-7 oscilloscope
1x dual monitor stand for up to 2x 27" flat panel displays
1x Yamaha YAS-105 soundbar and YSP-P130 subwoofer. The grille on the bar is a little grubby but otherwise in good working order
1x Alesis IO|2 USB audio interface, again a bit grubby but fully working
1x Chaysol VT200 in-line duct fan with a separate transformer based speed controller (http://www.chaysol.com/docs/catalogue/VT_es.pdf)
1x Electriq CDW12L dehumidifier
1x 24 port cat6 patch panel
1x 16 port cat5 patch panel
1x 1U rack shelf for modems, etc.
1x 2m length of 80mm x 80mm Legrand transcab slotted PVC trunking

I'm happy to bring the lighter items to RLab, but the bulky items can be collected from Oxford Road close to Reading West station.

Regards,
Taiyo

Vidar Velle

Jul 25, 2021, 4:16:20 PM7/25/21
to reading-...@googlegroups.com

Hi Taiyo,

I would be interested in the power planer, please.

Best regards V

Vidar Velle
Nordic Glamping LTD
Ph: 07712880021

Alex Gibson

Jul 25, 2021, 4:43:40 PM7/25/21
to reading-...@googlegroups.com

Hi Tiayo

I would very much like to rehome the oscilloscope please!

I could also definitely use the duct fan, as it would be an upgrade from the bathroom fan I was about to use to make permanent the ducted ventilation in my 3D printing workshop.

Many thanks,

Alex Gibson

+44 7813 810 765    @alexgibson3d    37 Royal Avenue, Reading RG31 4UR

admg consulting

edumaker limited

·         Project management

·         Operations & Process improvement

·         3D Printing

Tiayo

Rocky Arbigaus

Jul 25, 2021, 5:31:47 PM7/25/21
to reading-...@googlegroups.com
Hi there Tayo.

I would gladly take the sound bar and woofer from your hands.

Tom Allen

Jul 26, 2021, 4:58:03 AM7/26/21
to reading-...@googlegroups.com
hi there i would be interested in the following if no one else is and can collect from you or the space at your convenience

1x Alesis IO|2 USB audio interface
Equinox Virgo red/green laser scanner

Thanks!
Tom Allen

austen...@hotmail.co.uk

Jul 26, 2021, 5:02:01 AM7/26/21
to rLab / Reading's Hackspace
Good morning Taiyo

I would happily relieve you of the dehumidifier if it's still available?

Many thanks

Austen

Taiyo Rawle

Jul 27, 2021, 3:45:21 PM7/27/21
to rLab / Reading's Hackspace
Ok, so far we have:

1x Bosch PHO 20-82 power planer - Vidar Velle
1x Hameg HM203-7 oscilloscope - Alex Gibson
1x Yamaha YAS-105 soundbar and YSP-P130 subwoofer - Rocky Arbigaus
1x Equinox Virgo red/green laser scanner - Tom Allen
1x Alesis IO|2 USB audio interface - Tom Allen
1x Electriq CDW12L dehumidifier - Austen

Please contact me directly to arrange collection.

The below are still available:

1x Mega Electronics LV-202E UV light box
1x ICP-DAS PISO-P16R16U PCI card - 16x optocoupler digital inputs, 16x relay outputs, with cables and box
1x PC Engines APU board with enclosure and wifi card (https://pcengines.ch/apu.htm)
1x dual monitor stand for up to 2x 27" flat panel displays
1x Chaysol VT200 in-line duct fan with a separate transformer based speed controller (http://www.chaysol.com/docs/catalogue/VT_es.pdf)
1x 24 port cat6 patch panel
1x 16 port cat5 patch panel
1x 1U rack shelf for modems, etc.
1x 2m length of 80mm x 80mm Legrand transcab slotted PVC trunking

Also another two items up for grabs:

1x pack of three 600mm LED grow lights with mounting hardware, cables and UK plug
26x 18650 cells, mix of Samsung and LG, all recovered from old laptop batteries.

circle

Aug 1, 2021, 10:33:22 AM8/1/21
to rLab / Reading's Hackspace
Hi I could make good use of  ICP-DAS PISO-P16R16U PCI card it will be loved and appreciated

1x ICP-DAS PISO-P16R16U PCI card - 16x optocoupler digital inputs, 16x relay outputs, with cables and box

circle

Aug 1, 2021, 10:36:31 AM8/1/21
to rLab / Reading's Hackspace
not meaning to be greedy I think I could also use the 1x PC Engines APU board with enclosure and wifi card (https://pcengines.ch/apu.htm)