WTB: Drop Bar/Stem/brake/shifter set up

Damien

Feb 20, 2024, 1:25:06 PMFeb 20
to RBW Owners Bunch
Hi all! Looking for a Drop bar set up to plunk onto my newly acquired Rambouillet. Let me know if you have something - thank you!

Damien

R. Alexis

Feb 22, 2024, 2:18:00 AMFeb 22
to RBW Owners Bunch
I have something kicking around, but I don't know that you want it. Came off a GMC Denali bike that I converted to flat bar set up. Shifters are SRAM MRX something or another 7 speed. Otherwise, I have a Profile bar with Shimano brake levers mounted. Let me know if interested.

Thanks,

Reginald Alexis

Brendan Willard in SF

Feb 22, 2024, 8:56:12 AMFeb 22
to RBW Owners Bunch
I have a Nitto stem attached to 48cm wide noodle bars, vintage aero brakes, and vintage sun tour bar ends. I’ll get picks and more specs tonight.

Brendan SF

Brendan Willard

Feb 23, 2024, 9:12:24 AMFeb 23
to rbw-owne...@googlegroups.com
image0.jpegimage1.jpegimage2.jpegimage3.jpegimage4.jpegimage5.jpegimage6.jpegimage7.jpeg
Thanks,
-Brendan Willard

Speaking in Thumbs 👍