Various stuffs - Nitto, Acorn, Swrve

278 kali dilihat
Langsung ke pesan pertama yang belum dibaca

Kieran J

belum dibaca,
3 Okt 2022, 13.42.4903/10/22
kepadaRBW Owners Bunch
Hi all,

Cross-posting this from the iBOB list. Prices are in $USD and include shipping.
  • Dia-Compe DC-980 cantilever brakes. Two pairs/one bike's worth. Used but excellent shape. Includes brand new upgraded Tektro cartridge pads. $65
  • (2) Nitto Technomic stems. Both are 90mm. One has 25.4mm clamp, one has 26.0mm. $40 each.
  • Acorn small/medium saddlebag. Tan canvas. Great shape, some stains. $60
  • Swrve 'Durable Cotton' skinny fit knickers. Black. Marked as 32" but fit more like 30". I wore these a bunch but they are tough as nails and show almost no wear. Love these but they don't fit my waist anymore. $40

Thanks,
Kieran
Victoria, BC

Kieran J