For Sale: 61cm Bleriot

Jacob Tobey

Feb 11, 2024, 1:49:25 AMFeb 11
to RBW Owners Bunch
DSCF1170.JPG
Hey all,

I've got a case of the mid winter stable shake ups, so I'm putting my Bleriot up for sale. This is by far the most detailed and curated bike i've owned, and I put a TON of time into the build before realizing that it really overlaps with another bike I own... That said, it's hardly been ridden and remains a fresh, low miles build.

Asking 2k + shipping as pictured, or 1k + shipping as a rolling chassis (frame, fork, headset & spacers, wheels and tires). Located in the Seattle area.

I'm also open to trades. My dream Riv is a 61cm Atlantis 2 if anyone has one sitting around and wants the change it up. Let me know!

Jacob Tobey

Feb 17, 2024, 2:11:02 PMFeb 17
to RBW Owners Bunch
Sale is pending. Thanks for the interest!