Clem L Weight

97r...@gmail.com

Sep 28, 2020, 11:16:24 AM9/28/20
to RBW Owners Bunch
I needed to weigh my Clem L for a trailer load/balance exercise. I had trouble finding a reliable weight anywhere, so here it is for future reference.

38 lbs
Stock 59 cm build
Brooks B67 saddle
Pletscher rear rack and kickstand
AXA Frame lock
Sackville bar tube bag

Jim Whorton

Sep 29, 2020, 11:10:38 AM9/29/20
to RBW Owners Bunch
For what it's worth, here's the weight of my Clem H, also 59 cm:

36.4 pounds
Mostly stock build (switched the Tallux stem for a shorter Technomic)
Brooks B17 saddle
MSW Pork Chop rear rack (650 grams)
Small Jandd "Bike Bag" with pump, tube, multi tool, etc.

It is not a light bike.

Mark Roland

Sep 29, 2020, 7:28:16 PM9/29/20
to RBW Owners Bunch
Guys, guys. Manners, please. It's not polite to ask a step through its weight. Anyway, not part of the job description. Mine is lighter than almost any "electric bicycle" aka moped.

Mark Roland

Sep 29, 2020, 7:29:14 PM9/29/20
to RBW Owners Bunch
I'll just say mine weighs somewhere around 200lbs (before going grocery shopping.)