FS: Bags x Bird Small Short Frame Bag

Conway Bennett

Mar 13, 2023, 8:21:35 AM3/13/23
to RBW Owners Bunch
For your consideration is a Bags x Bird Small Short Frame Bag in Coyote XPac for small/medium frames.  I bought this last Summer when I had my son in a front seat and my daughter in a rear seat, so I couldn't run front or rear bags, but they aged out to a Burley before I really put this to use--no signs of wear at all.  $110 net to me shipped in the lower 48, so no wait, tax, or shipping.

saintruggler

Mar 13, 2023, 3:44:09 PM3/13/23
to RBW Owners Bunch
Any idea if this will fit a 50cm Salsa Marrakesh and still allow use of bottle cages?

Conway Bennett

Mar 13, 2023, 3:46:36 PM3/13/23
to rbw-owne...@googlegroups.com
Buddy, if you don't know, I don't know.  I'm going to refer you to the manufacturer's site.

Fair winds,

Captain Conway Bennett
239.877.4119