FS Simworks Obento Rack - $105

Sofie C

Feb 13, 2022, 11:26:11 AM2/13/22
to RBW Owners Bunch
Selling my Simworks obento rack in black - asking $105 net to me. Rack is gently used; it was installed on my platypus 50 and used only a handful of times, but has some nicks where the silver shows through the black. Purchased in 2021 from Psychic Derailleur.

Pictures here:

More info on rack at Sim Works:

Pick up near Boston area or will ship at cost.

Thanks for looking!

Sofie C

Feb 13, 2022, 12:49:39 PM2/13/22
to RBW Owners Bunch
Pending payment - thank you for the interest!

Sofie C

Feb 13, 2022, 5:29:13 PM2/13/22
to RBW Owners Bunch
Available again at updated price - Asking $95 net to me due to struts being trimmed when they were installed on my Platypus (which measures 50 cm, 650b wheels). The two longer struts are 14" and the two shorter struts are 7.5". Additional struts can be purchased at Sim Works for $20/pair.

Sofie C

Feb 14, 2022, 8:36:50 AM2/14/22
to RBW Owners Bunch
Sold, thank you!