Wanted to Buy: Downtube Shifter Clamp / Adapter

Evan E.

Dec 19, 2020, 1:48:13 PM12/19/20
to RBW Owners Bunch
I’m looking for a downtube shifter clamp to which I can attach some Rivendell Silver downtube shifters (the shifters that Rivendell offered about seven years ago, based on the old Suntour Sprint micro-ratcheting shifters, if I recall). If you have one such clamp , 28.6, silver, that you’re willing to sell, please let me know. Thanks. And happy holidays!

Evan Elliot in San Francisco
s-l1600.jpg

Fullylugged

Dec 19, 2020, 3:30:05 PM12/19/20
to RBW Owners Bunch
Universal Cycles has the Sun race entire unit for $10.  Problem Solvers has a clamp for $40.

Evan E.

Dec 19, 2020, 5:28:11 PM12/19/20
to RBW Owners Bunch
Yep! I may end up buying the whole SunRace unit for less than the cost of a clamp alone. But for the next few weeks at least, I'll hope for a clamp alone -- used and old. Thanks!

George Schick

Dec 19, 2020, 7:40:31 PM12/19/20
to RBW Owners Bunch
It's probably not exactly what you're looking for, but I have Suntour DT shifters w/ clamp that can be yours just for the asking.  I'll even ship on my expense - I just want to clear out my inventory.  Let me know if you're interested.

DSCN0951.JPG

Evan E.

Dec 19, 2020, 9:42:19 PM12/19/20
to RBW Owners Bunch
Hi George. Thank you! I’ll send you a private message.