FS: Nitto R10 rear bag support and Pletscher Clem w/ pannier rails

Conway Bennett

Jun 6, 2020, 9:19:33 AM6/6/20
to RBW Owners Bunch
Like it says. I buy racks and don't use them so FS are my Nitto R10 rear bag support with extra struts and a Pletscher Clem rack with pannier rails.

$85 for the Nitto R10 and $46 for the Pletscher.

Preference will be given to local sales in Chicago AND known quantities on this list. I had a negative experience with a sale here recently so lurkers need not apply. And because of that experience, no more free shipping, you will have to sort it out.

Fair winds,

Captain Conway
LGP

John Hawrylak

Jun 7, 2020, 3:03:47 PM6/7/20
to RBW Owners Bunch
Captain

Any Pictures?

John Hawrylak
Woodstown NJ

Conway Bennett

Jun 7, 2020, 8:17:28 PM6/7/20
to RBW Owners Bunch
Everything sold and that Clem rack went fast. Thanks for helping clear up some space.