Free: miscellaneous blinkies

Patrick Moore

Nov 12, 2020, 6:34:14 PM11/12/20
to rbw-owners-bunch
Front/white clip on, bright; 2 whole and 1 partial button blinkies that use wafer batteries; old, hacked, cheap blinkie with no battery (AAAs) or clip.

I'll pay postage CONUS, you send mailing address and be patient.

Patrick Moore

Patrick Moore

Nov 12, 2020, 10:30:42 PM11/12/20
to rbw-owners-bunch, internet-bob

R. Alexis

Nov 12, 2020, 11:35:50 PM11/12/20
to RBW Owners Bunch
Patrick,

I will take them. I have two fronts that I can pair with the two rears you have.

Thanks,

Reginald Alexis

Patrick Moore

Nov 13, 2020, 12:26:34 AM11/13/20
to rbw-owners-bunch
Sorry, Reginald, they have been claimed.

R. Alexis

Nov 14, 2020, 8:17:49 AM11/14/20
to RBW Owners Bunch
Thanks for the response. Will the recipient who did get it be willing to trade one of the button rear blinkies for a like front button blinkie? I have two like fronts with gold anodized bodies. Let me know.

Thanks,

Reginald Alexis