FS: 53 Atlantis

Zac Terrones

Dec 6, 2023, 10:43:40 PM12/6/23
to RBW Owners Bunch
Selling my 53 Atlantis. Paul levers and neo-retro brakes, albatross bars, mks bear traps, silver cranks. In great condition, dirty in the pic but will be cleaned up before you take it! Will be sold without the rack/basket, and I'll swap the saddle out for a different b17 that's a little newer.

Asking for $2200. Would prefer to sell locally in the SF bay area (I'm on the peninsula) but would be willing to ship at buyers expense.

Feel free to ask any questions you may have. I'm sure there's something I missed.

Atlantis1.jpg

Alex K

Dec 7, 2023, 3:40:35 AM12/7/23
to RBW Owners Bunch
PM'd

Robert Calton

Apr 17, 2024, 3:23:16 PMApr 17
to RBW Owners Bunch
You've got a message :)

Zac Terrones

Apr 17, 2024, 8:16:23 PMApr 17
to RBW Owners Bunch
Sorry I didn't update this thread. Bike was sold in a day hah.