FS: Garage Cleanout - Tires (650b/29"), Nitto Bars/Stems, Canti Brakes, Misc. Parts

David B

Feb 2, 2020, 2:02:47 PM2/2/20
to RBW Owners Bunch
Finally cleaning up my garage and clearing out parts that I've hung onto for too long. This is round 1 - there are likely more parts that'll shake loose - so if you're after something particular, doesn't hurt to ask.

Paypal for payment, regular goods/services is fine.
Contact offlist if you're interested or have questions - photos available via email.
Shipping is mostly included except for a few items - these will be noted.
Pickup in River Grove, IL (just west of Chicago) is an option too.
Thanks!
David

Tires
  • WTB Byway Tires - 650b x 47mm - emergency backup pair or to test clearances, a buncha wear on tread but still life in the tread, however sidewalls are starting to show threads through the rubber - $25 shipped
  • Bruce Gordon Rock n Road Tires - 650b x 43mm - tanwalls, wear noticeable but still miles left in them - $40 shipped
  • Soma Grand Randonneur Tires - 650b x 42mm - tanwalls, extra light version, wear noticeable, but still miles left in them, tan walls - $40 shipped
  • Continental "Basketball" Contact Speed - 650b x 50mm - like new condition, wire bead, just a tad too big for my converted Redwood - $45 shipped
  • Continental Speed King 2.2 Tires - 29 x 2.2 - minimal tread design - rides like a big road tire, very light weight and supple, minimal wear to tread - $60 shipped
  • Schwalbe Studded Tires - Marathon Winter/Winter Plus - 26" x 2.0 - one Marathon Winter with light wear but nice condition, and one new Marathon Plus, had these on my beater but clearances for fenders with snow is a bit too close, so I'm sizing down - $70 plus shipping
Stems
  • Nitto Dirt Drop Stem - nice condition, light shopwear - 26.0mm clamp, 10cm - $50 shipped
  • Nitto Tallux Stem - some marks, residue from steerer, 26.0mm clamp, 9cm - $45 shipped
  • Nitto Technomic Deluxe - nice condition, 25.4mm clamp, 11cm - $50 shipped
  • Velo Orange Threadless Stem - 10cm, 26.0mm clamp, +/- 6 degrees, never used, but some shopwear - $25 shipped
Seatposts
  • Nitto S65 Seatpost - 27.2mm, lots of scratches hence the price, shorter length version - $20 shipped
  • HL Aero Seatpost - 27.2mm, some scratches but aero section is clean - $15 shipped
Racks
  • Nitto Front Rack - mounts to canti studs like an M12, curved stays, platform is longer than the M12 - $50 plus shipping
  • Velo Orange Constructeur Front Rack - like new, mounted but never used, newer design with adjustable strut - $70 plus shipping
Handlebars
  • Nitto B132 Drop Bars - randonneur shaped bar, 44cm, 25.4mm clamp, fairly clean clamp area, buncha tape residue - $20 plus shipping
  • Nitto M174 Drop Bars - compact Noodle-shaped bar, designed by Fairweather I believe - 25.4mm clamp, 42cm measured at hoods (like Noodle), so ~43mm c-c on ends - $35 plus shipping
  • Nitto B132 V-Brake Drop Bar Setup - for your beater/lock-up bike - includes:
    • Nitto B132 Drop Bar - 44cm, bunch scratches on clamp sleeve
    • Kalloy Uno Dirt Drop Quill Stem - 10cm - silver
    • Tektro V-Brake Aero Drop Bar Levers - all black
    • cables/housing - black (full housing for rear brake)
    • V-brakes - generic black v-brakes with pads/noodles, no mounting bolts
    • bars wrapped in Newbaums pink/purple tape in a Speedblend nod
    • $40 plus shipping for everything
Brakes
  • Dia Compe DC-750 Centerpull Brakes - mounted but in like new condition, nutted version, though I swapped M6 domed allen bolts and recessed nuts when I mounted them - $45 shipped
  • Tektro CR-720 Cantilever Brake Arms/Springs - just the brake arms and springs, not mounting bolts, pads/holders, straddle yokes or cables - polished silver - $13 shipped
  • Shimano STX BR-MC32 Cantilever Brakes - low profile design, smooth finish similar to Nitto Tallux stem, made in Japan - $25 shipped
  • Shimano BR-AT50 Cantilever Brakes - silver, comes with new Koolstop salmon pads, no mounting bolts, these work on older frames with narrower canti stud spacing - $25 shipped
  • Shimano BR-M550 Deore LX Cantilever Brakes - silver, no mounting bolts, come with Koolstop salmon pads, these also work nicely on older frames with narrower canti stud spacing - $25 shipped
Misc. Parts
  • Tektro V-Brake Aero Levers for Drop Bars - used minimally, nice condition, silver levers - $15 shipped
  • Shimano Exage Aero Brake Levers - older model, lots of wear, but these are a rare Shimano aero lever with a built in quick release button similar to Tektros - $15 shipped
  • Shimano Double-Sided Platform/SPD Pedals - used pretty heavily but still seem fine - plastic washer/seal on axle on one pedal has broken off - $15 shipped
  • Shimano Triple Crank - RX100 Polished Silver Finish - 175mm length, 130/74 bcd, new with some shopwear - no chainrings, but I have some if you want to discuss - $40 shipped
  • Willow Chainrings - random sizes remaining at this point - $10 plus shipping - discount if you want several - best to contact me offlist about these

Hetchins52

Feb 2, 2020, 6:51:19 PM2/2/20
to RBW Owners Bunch
Dibs on the Nitto 174 Noodles!
Could you send pics?
Email sent.
Thanks,
David Lipsky
Berkeley, CA

David B

Feb 2, 2020, 8:00:37 PM2/2/20
to RBW Owners Bunch
Tallux stem, Nitto seatpost, and Exage brake levers have sold. Dibs taken on the M174 bars. Adding some saddle wedges I forgot I had and updating list below.

On Sunday, February 2, 2020 at 1:02:47 PM UTC-6, David B wrote:
Finally cleaning up my garage and clearing out parts that I've hung onto for too long. This is round 1 - there are likely more parts that'll shake loose - so if you're after something particular, doesn't hurt to ask.
Paypal for payment, regular goods/services is fine.
Contact offlist if you're interested or have questions - photos available via email.
Shipping is mostly included except for a few items - these will be noted.
Pickup in River Grove, IL (just west of Chicago) is an option too.
Thanks!
David

Bags (all my own brand)
  • Saddle Wedge - brush brown Martexin waxed canvas, rolltop closure with flap, black trim - $50 shipped - https://www.instagram.com/p/B48S_pfl2Zf/ (2nd bag photographed)
  • Saddle Wedge - brown XPac X10 cotton duck - lightweight fabric - rolltop closure - slightly larger than my normal design - $50 shipped - https://www.instagram.com/p/B48S_pfl2Zf/ (first bag photographed)
  • Saddle Wedge - charcaol gray XPac X10 cotton duck - lightweight fabric - rolltop closure with exterior flap - tan leather trim - $50 shipped - https://www.instagram.com/p/B48S_pfl2Zf/ (third bag photographed)
  • Saddle Wedge - brush brown Martexin waxed canvas, rolltop closure - $40 shipped
  • Basket Bag - black Martexin waxed canvas - fits Wald 137 basket, rolltop closure with leather strap/buckle closure, couple loops to use toestraps to attach to basket, but best with a net/strap - d-rings for a should strap and includes a matching leather shoulder strap - leather is Horween tan essex (very nice stuff) I've been using this one occasionally as a regular shopping bag off the bike - $45 shipped -
  • Mini Randonneur Bag - compact, lightweight design for a small front rack, brown XPac X10 cotton duck lightweight fabric, gray trim - $65 shipped
[...]
      • Nitto M174 Drop Bars - compact Noodle-shaped bar, designed by Fairweather I believe - 25.4mm clamp, 42cm measured at hoods (like Noodle), so ~43mm c-c on ends - $35 plus shipping (DIBS APPLIED)
[...]

      David B

      Feb 4, 2020, 9:18:57 AM2/4/20
      to RBW Owners Bunch
      Updated list below, a few price drops:

      Bags (all my own brand)
      • Saddle Wedge - brush brown Martexin waxed canvas, rolltop closure - $40 shipped
      • Mini Randonneur Bag - compact, lightweight design for a small front rack, brown XPac X10 cotton duck lightweight fabric, gray trim - $55 shipped

      Tires
        • WTB Byway Tires - 650b x 47mm - emergency backup pair or to test clearances, a buncha wear on tread but still life in the tread, however sidewalls are starting to show threads through the rubber - $25 shipped
        • Bruce Gordon Rock n Road Tires - 650b x 43mm - tanwalls, wear noticeable but still miles left in them - $35 shipped
        • Soma Grand Randonneur Tires - 650b x 42mm - tanwalls, extra light version, wear noticeable, but still miles left in them, tan walls - $35 shipped
        • Continental "Basketball" Contact Speed - 650b x 50mm - like new condition, wire bead, just a tad too big for my converted Redwood - $45 shipped
        • Continental Speed King 2.2 Tires - 29 x 2.2 - minimal tread design - rides like a big road tire, very light weight and supple, minimal wear to tread - $60 shipped
        • Schwalbe Studded Tires - Marathon Winter/Winter Plus - 26" x 2.0 - one Marathon Winter with light wear but nice condition, and one new Marathon Plus, had these on my beater but clearances for fenders with snow is a bit too close, so I'm sizing down - $70 plus shipping
          Stems
            • Nitto Dirt Drop Stem - nice condition, light shopwear - 26.0mm clamp, 10cm - $50 shipped
            • Velo Orange Threadless Stem - 10cm, 26.0mm clamp, +/- 6 degrees, never used, but some shopwear - $25 shipped
              Seatposts
              • HL Aero Seatpost - 27.2mm, some scratches but aero section is clean - $12 shipped
              Racks
[...]

                      David B

                      Feb 5, 2020, 3:01:33 PM2/5/20
                      to RBW Owners Bunch
                      Updated list, some further price drops:

                      Bags (all my own brand)
                      • Saddle Wedge - brush brown Martexin waxed canvas, rolltop closure with flap, black trim - $40 shipped - https://www.instagram.com/p/B48S_pfl2Zf/ (2nd bag photographed)
                      • Saddle Wedge - brown XPac X10 cotton duck - lightweight fabric - rolltop closure - slightly larger than my normal design - $40 shipped - https://www.instagram.com/p/B48S_pfl2Zf/ (first bag photographed)
                      • Saddle Wedge - charcaol gray XPac X10 cotton duck - lightweight fabric - rolltop closure with exterior flap - tan leather trim - $40 shipped https://www.instagram.com/p/B48S_pfl2Zf/ (third bag photographed)
                      • Saddle Wedge - brush brown Martexin waxed canvas, rolltop closure - $35 shipped
                      • Mini Randonneur Bag - compact, lightweight design for a small front rack, brown XPac X10 cotton duck lightweight fabric, gray trim - $50 shipped

                      Tires
                        • WTB Byway Tires - 650b x 47mm - emergency backup pair or to test clearances, a buncha wear on tread but still life in the tread, however sidewalls are starting to show threads through the rubber - $25 shipped
                        • Soma Grand Randonneur Tires - 650b x 42mm - tanwalls, extra light version, wear noticeable, but still miles left in them, tan walls - $35 shipped
                        • Continental "Basketball" Contact Speed - 650b x 50mm - like new condition, wire bead, just a tad too big for my converted Redwood - $45 shipped
                        • Schwalbe Studded Tires - Marathon Winter/Winter Plus - 26" x 2.0 - one Marathon Winter with light wear but nice condition, and one new Marathon Plus, had these on my beater but clearances for fenders with snow is a bit too close, so I'm sizing down - $70 plus shipping
                          Stems
                          • Nitto Dirt Drop Stem - nice condition, light shopwear - 26.0mm clamp, 10cm - $45 shipped
[...]
                          • Shimano STX BR-MC32 Cantilever Brakes - low profile design, smooth finish similar to Nitto Tallux stem, made in Japan - $20 shipped
                          • Shimano BR-M550 Deore LX Cantilever Brakes - silver, no mounting bolts, come with Koolstop salmon pads, these also work nicely on older frames with narrower canti stud spacing - $25 shipped
                            Misc. Parts
                            • Shimano Double-Sided Platform/SPD Pedals - used pretty heavily but still seem fine - plastic washer/seal on axle on one pedal has broken off - $13 shipped