Naar het eerste ongelezen bericht

Tyler McClure

ongelezen,
13 feb 2023, 12:21:3613-02-2023
aan RBW Owners Bunch
In search of an Atlantis 55cm, frame or complete. Let me know what you have or potentially have access to. Thanks in advance.

Chris Dedinsky

ongelezen,
13 feb 2023, 13:11:1413-02-2023
aan RBW Owners Bunch

Chris L

ongelezen,
14 feb 2023, 07:42:3614-02-2023
aan RBW Owners Bunch
The new 55cm, 700c Atlantis and the GBW are the two Riv's I most want to try.

The Atlantis improves on my 54 Hunqapillar by having a longer top tube and the front wheel way out there, which I like.  I also want to try the longer chainstays and have no idea if I would like them, or not.

The GBW is just a completely different animal and I would have no idea what to expect.  I just know I'd love to try it out.

Allen beantwoorden
Auteur beantwoorden
Doorsturen
0 nieuwe berichten