FS 59cm black Clementine frame, fork, Tange headset, seatpost and bottom bracket

Rob H.

May 30, 2020, 2:16:37 AM5/30/20
to RBW Owners Bunch
It's time to let this go to someone who will ride it. I built her up about 5 years ago and commuted on it for a bit, but I found it a tad too big for me (I'm a 85 pbh). Long chainstays made for a super comfy ride.

This is the frame that takes the 700c wheels. Cantilever/V-brake posts. The seatpost size is not 27.2 (I believe it might be 29.8) so I'm including it. Pictures to follow.

$600. I can leave the bottom bracket installed at no additonal cost. Will report on spindle length shortly.

Strong preference given to someone in the SF Bay Area for pickup/delivery

Rob H.

May 30, 2020, 1:17:06 PM5/30/20
to RBW Owners Bunch
If you tried to message me, it's quite possible it got deleted from my Spam folder. Please resend and I won't be as hasty this time.

Rob H.

Jun 4, 2020, 3:43:07 PM6/4/20
to RBW Owners Bunch
Link to photo album: https://www.flickr.com/gp/robhuang/YVVvuJ

Bottom bracket instaleld was measured at 111mm by my digital calipers.

Rob H.

Aug 14, 2020, 1:11:02 PM8/14/20
to RBW Owners Bunch
Sold