FS NIB 55cm Bleriot

Ron Cramer

Jul 12, 2022, 12:20:47 PM7/12/22
to rbw-owne...@googlegroups.com
I was deployed and/or living overseas, the frameset was stored in a climate controlled facility in the frame box unbuilt. $1100, free shipping. $1000 local pickup Denver area. A new Roadini will run you $1300 and IMHO this is a better frameset. Please reply to me directly.

Ron Cramer

Jul 12, 2022, 12:47:46 PM7/12/22
to rbw-owne...@googlegroups.com

Matt Beecher

Jul 12, 2022, 1:15:31 PM7/12/22
to RBW Owners Bunch
That's crazy.  If these truly ride like the Saluki, this is an amazing deal.

Ron Cramer

Dec 19, 2022, 4:32:32 PM12/19/22
to rbw-owne...@googlegroups.com
Turns out the frameset was too big for me. No miles on it. I put a BB and crankset and slid wheels on it only to gauge size and fit.  $750+shipping for frameset, BB, headset, and albastache handlebar.