Potential Riv for Sale

Chase Granoff

Oct 24, 2022, 11:18:47 AM10/24/22
to RBW Owners Bunch
I am not totally sure if I am going to sell one of my Rivs yet, but thought I would test the waters and see if there might be interest in a 48 Sam Hillborne Dark Gold. It is a complete built by Riv. Pretty standard build with Albatross bars.

Kim Hetzel

Oct 24, 2022, 12:42:49 PM10/24/22
to RBW Owners Bunch
Hi Chase,

Can you post pictures for others to see and review ?

Kim Hetzel
Yelm, WA.

Chase Granoff

Oct 24, 2022, 1:19:59 PM10/24/22
to RBW Owners Bunch
Hi Kim,

For sure, here are a few quick snaps. Happy to put together some better photos if there is real interest. There are some superficial dings aka beausage. I would probably keep the racks and some of the other peripherals.

Again, just testing the waters, not 100% sure I want to sell it yet, but for sure leaning that way. I have a daily commuter plus a Clem L that I find myself riding more often. And live in a small Brooklyn apartment with too many bikes. lol

If there are any questions about the specs of the build let me know.

Best,

Chase

IMG_6361.jpgIMG_6362.jpgIMG_6363.jpg

Kim Hetzel

Oct 24, 2022, 6:26:41 PM10/24/22
to RBW Owners Bunch
Great to see Chase !
Thank-you.

Kim Hetzel
Yelm, WA.

Edwin W

Oct 24, 2022, 6:37:54 PM10/24/22
to RBW Owners Bunch
There will be interest at the right price!
What is the price?

Edwin

Chase Granoff

Oct 26, 2022, 9:42:11 AM10/26/22
to rbw-owne...@googlegroups.com
I am thinking around $3,000 for the complete if I end up selling. Let me know if anyone might be interested :)

Chase

Chase Granoff