FS Rivendell Clem L 52cm step through complete

Dave Redmon

Jun 7, 2021, 8:01:05 PM6/7/21
to RBW Owners Bunch
I'm keeping my Sam Hillborne, but coming up soon for sale is my Clem L 52cm. Located in  Manhattan, Kansas--two hours west of Kansas City. I don't want to ship, so pick up is desirable--here or nearby.
New about 2015, in very good condition. Stock Bosco bars, Sunrace shifters, Kenda Kwest 650b tires and SKS fenders. Comes with silver Planet Bike rear rack. Frame is painted in that early Clem blue-green that reminds me of the original Atlantis and my Sam. Photos available next week. $850. Please make contact off list. Cross listing with iBOBS.

Dave in Kansas