Rivendell Clem Smith Jr. H 59cm

Jordan Dean

Dec 18, 2020, 5:49:53 PM12/18/20
to RBW Owners Bunch
LapRoeQVSVWHA9Pgb3PWiA.jpg

EricP

Dec 19, 2020, 7:47:54 AM12/19/20
to RBW Owners Bunch
Very nice build. This kind of build reminds me of why Grant, et.al, look at the Clem as the modern version of the old Stumpjumpers and other early west coast style mountain bikes with the long chainstays.

Eric Platt
St. Paul, MN

On Friday, December 18, 2020 at 4:49:53 PM UTC-6 Jordan Dean wrote:
LapRoeQVSVWHA9Pgb3PWiA.jpg

Dec 19, 2020, 8:31:42 AM12/19/20
to RBW Owners Bunch

Joe Bernard

Dec 19, 2020, 2:45:54 PM12/19/20
to RBW Owners Bunch
For sale and appreciating daily! 😂

Lucky

Dec 19, 2020, 10:20:11 PM12/19/20
to RBW Owners Bunch
I think it's a shame how comfortable folks are on this forum about smack talking someone else's build. That's a cool looking bike and I hope someone will enjoy it.

Joe Bernard

Dec 19, 2020, 10:51:58 PM12/19/20
to RBW Owners Bunch
The build is great, I said so when I was the one to alert the list to this bike. I'm smack talking that the price keeps rising.

Jordan Dean

Dec 22, 2020, 11:48:26 AM12/22/20
to RBW Owners Bunch
Yes, I am currently selling it.  $3286.23 is the actual amount of money the "brand new" complete built bike was worth/cost me before I started riding it recently since it is currently my only bike at the moment.  The total labor I payed the shop to build the bike was $590 (included custom wheel build, spokes,nipples). I am not mechanically inclined myself at all enough to take on a build just yet.  I think I am just going to add OBO to the listing to see what happens.  I have been getting so much messages from the haters out there telling me how it is only a $2000 bike at best.  Someone lucky one day will buy it from me and enjoy it hopefully as much as I am right now.  I figured since I am in no rush to sell it I might as well keep the price high and let people negotiate me down from there.  Potential buyers can make their own calculated presumption on how much depreciation has occurred and the price they are willing to pay for the now "used like new bike".  Thank you to all who enjoy the build and have commented as such.  It is probably one of the smoothest shifting and most plush builds I have ever had the pleasure of riding.  I am not really wanting to let it go but need to recoup some funds for the next build I am planning to do...so up for sale it goes.

Jordan Dean

Dec 22, 2020, 11:49:23 AM12/22/20
to RBW Owners Bunch
Yes, it is for sale.  Not sure if my last large message posted but I am new to Google Groups and still learning how this forum works.