FS cheviot 60cm light blue

Carla Waugh

May 18, 2022, 5:44:07 PM5/18/22
to RBW Owners Bunch
This is my brother in laws Cheviot he ordered two years ago before knee replacement and it has less than 50 miles. He decided that he wants to move to an Ebike. This bike is in pristine condition. During shipping it came with a small blemish and Riv suggested the local shop do the touchup which is in the first photo. 2500 plus shipping. if you have any questions here is his email hsda...@gmail.com
0-64.jpeg
0-59.jpeg
0-66.jpeg
0-58.jpeg
0-61.jpeg
0-56.jpeg
0-60.jpeg
0-67.jpeg
0-52.jpeg
0-65.jpeg
0-62.jpeg
0-68.jpeg

Carla Waugh

May 18, 2022, 6:28:19 PM5/18/22
to RBW Owners Bunch
BTW the bike is in Norman Ok. and is a 60cm

Carla Waugh

May 19, 2022, 7:37:58 PM5/19/22
to RBW Owners Bunch
Sold

Saturday Mark

May 20, 2022, 4:54:27 PM5/20/22
to RBW Owners Bunch
Saturday Cycles has a new sage colored 60cm Cheviot frameset available for sale if anyone is interested. $1500

Bicycle Belle Ding Ding!

May 21, 2022, 2:33:54 PM5/21/22
to RBW Owners Bunch
Somebody should buy Mark’s Cheviot, like yesterday. I loved that color and I love the Cheviots. So dreamy.