מעבר להודעה הראשונה שלא נקראה

Minh

לא נקראה,
7 בדצמ׳ 2022, 13:07:137.12.2022
עד RBW Owners Bunch
hi sorry for the odd phrasing wasn't sure how to describe this.
for folks that use a front rack that have 2 arms/rods coming off it (like this obento rack)
what is the thinking on mounting to the fork?  in these pictures, they converge to a single point--maybe because this bike only has a single mount.   but since my fork has no mounts and i need to use clamps, should i do it the same or should i double up and use two clamps?  one higher and one lower?

or anyone have other musings on this?

Shoji Takahashi

לא נקראה,
7 בדצמ׳ 2022, 13:35:137.12.2022
עד RBW Owners Bunch
My first instinct is to use a single point for triangulation. The concern for Obento rack or Marks rack or similar is that the mount to the fork crown is strong enough to keep the rack from rotating forward (to the front of the bike wheel).

Good luck!
shoji
השב לכולם
השב למחבר