FS: 63cm A Homer Hilsen (Toyo)

Dave Grossman

Oct 22, 2022, 5:05:27 PM10/22/22
to RBW Owners Bunch
Looking to move my 63cm Homer.  I've had it built up in various ways but it currently is in adventure mode with the Towel bars and Maxxis tires.  I ran it with the Chest which was a fun setup (I'm keeping the Chest!)  I've fit 44s and fenders on here as well, so the sky is the limit.  Three bottle bosses as is the Toyo hallmark.

Pics Here: https://photos.app.goo.gl/mAiJtERdHSeNrScn7

Build:
63cm frame and fork
Ultegra Headset
Crust Towel bars (660!)
Nitto Technomic 60cm stem
Tektro 556 Brakes
Sugino XD Double (48/36)
Deore RD
Microshift FD
Microshift bar ends
11-34 8 speed cassette
Mavic A119s laced to XT silver hubs
Maxxis Ravager 700x40 120 tpi tires (tubes)
Blue Lug Bar Tape with some Cinelli Splash
VO Post

No saddle or pedals

ASKING $1900 NET
Shipping at buyers expense (I'm in Chicago)

I'd be open to a trade for a Sam in a 60cm or something as well, even down to a frameset but thats about all.

Dave Grossman

Oct 24, 2022, 9:57:42 AM10/24/22
to RBW Owners Bunch
I'd also be up for selling the frameset with the Ultegra headset for $1250 net.  We could also work out a variation of parts as well.

Dave Grossman

Oct 25, 2022, 3:33:31 PM10/25/22
to RBW Owners Bunch
SOLD