WTB: Medium cage derailleur

Joel

Aug 21, 2020, 9:15:25 AM8/21/20
to RBW Owners Bunch
Preference is Suntour but will consider others,  prefer NOS,
Thank you

Joel

Conway Bennett

Aug 21, 2020, 12:53:46 PM8/21/20
to RBW Owners Bunch
I have a medium cage 10 speed ultegra rear derailleur that has seen little use in my parts bin.

Joel Stern

Aug 21, 2020, 3:15:53 PM8/21/20
to rbw-owne...@googlegroups.com
Conway, what are you asking for it?  Is it black or silver?  Any pics?

Thank you

Joel

To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/rbw-owners-bunch/0364c684-b0a9-4c0a-95b3-ba8fbb2be88cn%40googlegroups.com.

--
~IMPORTANT~ Note to all~~ EMAIL ETIQUETTE
If you forward this email, please highlight and delete the forwarding history, which includes my email address and maybe others. It is a courtesy to me and others who may not wish to have their email addresses sent all over the world. Erasing the history helps prevent Spammers from obtaining addresses, prevents viruses from being propagated, and limits the proliferation of spam. Also, please use the “BCC” area instead of “TO” and “CC” when forwarding to several people at once.