FS: 1989 Bridgstone MB-2

Joe Mullins

Jun 10, 2022, 9:26:53 PM6/10/22
to RBW Owners Bunch
I'm not active on iBob and my loyalty is definitely to this group so hopefully someone here can give it a new home. The seat tube measures 19.5" C-C. All parts are original except for the brake cables and housings, handlebars, and tires. The Rene Herse Humptulips Ridge 26" x 2.3" Endurance tires have less than 150 miles on them. These tires cost $96 each! I had it setup and riding with bullmoose bars but I put the old bars and stem with built in cable hanger back on. Rather than remove the cable hanger that I added to the headset I figure I'd let you decide way to set it up. It needs new shifter cables.  I am 5'10" with a PBH of 85 and the saddle height is set for me.

$500 + shipping or local pickup in Los Angeles
IMG_2680.jpg

Joe Mullins

Jun 20, 2022, 7:02:36 PM6/20/22
to RBW Owners Bunch