A plug for the new Wooly Warm vest

Ray Varella

Sep 19, 2020, 12:50:58 PM9/19/20
to RBW Owners Bunch
It likely does not need my endorsement but here it is.
I bought one of the early woolly warm vests and used it for years, not just on the bike.
Vests are great for winter projects where a sweater gets too hot or the sleeves get damp or dirty.
I used to cut the sleeves off my rag wool sweaters when the elbows wore through.

This new model vest is nicer in finish, much nicer.
Don’t be put off by the appearance of it being cut slim, it stretches out really well due to the ribbed construction.
If you’re on the fence, snag one while you can.

I was looking at my old one last winter and was a little bummed that it may not last, now I’m set for a couple more decades.

Ray

Mark Roland

Sep 21, 2020, 7:18:38 PM9/21/20
to RBW Owners Bunch
I agree. It just started dipping down enough that I can wear mine on brisk morning rides. It is rather wonderful. Stretches over a Pendleton button down and looks great, super comfy.  The only bummer is it will take wearing time away from last year's sweater, and my Filson vest. Guess I'll just have to deal with these issues.