FS: Two pairs of the new MUSA shorts sz. L & a Woolywarm wool jersey sz. XL

Daniel Rooke

Jan 21, 2024, 4:00:08 PMJan 21
to RBW Owners Bunch
Hello,

I have one Black and one Ranger Green pair of the new MUSA shorts for sale. Two small marks on the right rear pocket of the green shorts.  Both are size large and weren't worn much.

$70 for the black and $65 for the green or $110 for both.

The Woolywarm jersey is navy merino wool and no size tag so I'll provide the measurements below.  It's in excellent condition.  I never wore it but bought it from someone else, although it looks almost new. Maybe they didn't wear it either?  It's really, really nice and if it fit me I'd keep it.

Armpit to armpit: 22"
Collar to hem: 30"
Collar to end of the short sleeve is 14"

All prices include shipping.

If you want everything let's say $160.

Thanks

Daniel Rooke

Jan 21, 2024, 11:58:37 PMJan 21
to RBW Owners Bunch
Amending prices to $60 for either pair of shorts and the jersey is $65 shipped.

Daniel Rooke

Jan 22, 2024, 5:41:57 PMJan 22
to RBW Owners Bunch
Jersey has sold.