Short Riv Ride Video.

brendonoid

Oct 26, 2021, 10:12:17 PM10/26/21
to RBW Owners Bunch
Not sure if this link to my google drive will work but a friend made a short video of us on day one of our adventure last weekend. Thought I would share it with the group.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1ZABuvcmCxN5FRFFynfvK0Ba4pqZiNa3w/view?usp=sharing

steve bishop

Oct 27, 2021, 1:02:20 AM10/27/21
to rbw-owne...@googlegroups.com
Nice!

Doug H.

Oct 27, 2021, 9:24:54 AM10/27/21
to RBW Owners Bunch
Where are you riding? Looks serene.
Doug

brendonoid

Oct 27, 2021, 8:10:25 PM10/27/21
to RBW Owners Bunch
Manjimup, north to Donnybrook, Western Australia.

rlti...@gmail.com

Oct 27, 2021, 9:44:43 PM10/27/21
to rbw-owne...@googlegroups.com
Nice! Looks like a good place to hammock camp.

Robert Tilley
San Diego, CA

Sent from my iPhone

On Oct 27, 2021, at 5:10 PM, brendonoid <bre...@areyoualert.com> wrote:

Manjimup, north to Donnybrook, Western Australia.

brendonoid

Oct 27, 2021, 10:52:42 PM10/27/21
to RBW Owners Bunch
We found an unusual stand of pines to camp under. Hammock camping here is basically suicide because all our native trees notoriously drop limbs at random intervals and a lot of people have died this way. We learn to never pitch a tent near a tree. The pine needle floor and the much decreased chance of dying in our sleep made the pines a pretty special treat!

campsiteday1.jpg