FS - 43mm 700c Hammered Honjos

Bikie#4646

Aug 22, 2020, 7:32:34 PM8/22/20
to RBW Owners Bunch
After 13 years of use, my 43mm / 700c hammered Honjo fenders were serviceable but looked ragged enough to replace.
Two years ago, I purchased a new set of replacement fenders (without hardware) from Jitensha Studio in Berkley, CA.
I unboxed them but never unwrapped or mounted and finally decided to go fenderless for a while.

These will easily fit 32mm tires. (See my Flickr images of my Oswald Sport Tourer with the old fenders in use.)
The fenders are not pre-drilled to allow for maximum installation flexibility.
I will include the previous hardware and stays, including PDW (Pacific Design Works) Safety Tabs on the front fender stays. I can provide the old fenders,
which are still serviceable and may act as a template of sorts for drilling.

Previous stays on my 56cm Oswald Sport Tourer are aprox. 345mm (front) / 350mm (rear) from fender edge to stay end.

Flickr images:

I paid Jitensha $73 for the two fenders without hardware, plus $30 shipping and will sell the fenders plus hardware (with old fenders if you wish) for $50, plus $30 shipping.
PayPal preferred.

Paul Germain
Midlothian, VA

Bikie#4646

Aug 23, 2020, 11:04:40 PM8/23/20
to RBW Owners Bunch
Thanks all. I have a sale pending on the Honjos.

Paul Germain
Midlothian, VA