Admin calls "Time out, folks!"

Cyclofiend Jim

Mar 20, 2020, 5:15:48 PM3/20/20
to RBW Owners Bunch
I'm working on a project, but was tipped to a very bad turn in the tone on the "how close can we ride" thread (which was largely well-behaved).

I don't have time to sort it out. But as a reminder, arguing about health policy or practice is off-topic. Take it elsewhere. Or don't respond.

If you find yourself suddenly moderated (my only quick fix and I lack more time right now), please think of that as a polite admonishment. Same if I deleted one of your comments.

Will dig into this deeper when I have a bit of free time.

- Jim / cyclofiend / list admin
This conversation is locked