FS: Compass RTP tires, Ergon Grips

Sam Crowe

Jun 2, 2020, 4:41:06 PM6/2/20
to RBW Owners Bunch
For sale is a pair of Rene Herse/Compass Rat Trap Pass tires, 26 x 2.3, standard casing. The tires have roughly thirty miles on them. They are in excellent condition. I am asking $100 shipped, or local pickup in Plumas County CA for $90.

I also have a pair of used Ergon GA-3 grips, size small, I am selling for $20 shipped. I bought them in February, and the noticeable wear is some scuff marks on the bar end plugs.

$110 for both the tires and the grips.

I will make sure to give both items a cleaning before shipment.

Also, if you are interested I will throw in a free, old school park tool ccp-4 cottered crank puller tool. Oh the memories!

Thanks!

Photos....
Tires - https://drive.google.com/file/d/1JEVR7q0bc8ieiIRYDvc36zAolL4QTmuk/view?usp=drivesdk

Grips- https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1QxwW1Or_YDYuBucn426VD_qEqt9Fi029

saintruggler

Jun 2, 2020, 6:54:12 PM6/2/20
to RBW Owners Bunch
PM sent for the tires

Sam Crowe

Jun 2, 2020, 7:37:59 PM6/2/20
to RBW Owners Bunch
The RTP tires are sold.

Sam Crowe

Jun 2, 2020, 7:38:21 PM6/2/20
to RBW Owners Bunch
The crank puller is no longer available, thanks.