WTB/ISO: Nitto Technomic Deluxe

Todd G

Aug 17, 2022, 1:54:26 PM8/17/22
to RBW Owners Bunch
Looking for a 90 or 100mm Technomic Deluxe or NP stem with a 26mm clamp. Doesn’t need to be pristine, but does need to be in nice shape.

Please let me know if you have one or both to part with, Thanks!

Seth Kruckenberg

Aug 17, 2022, 2:45:55 PM8/17/22
to rbw-owne...@googlegroups.com
I have a 120mm still in the package and unopened if you decide you want a bit more reach.

On Wed, Aug 17, 2022 at 1:54 PM Todd G <phoen...@gmail.com> wrote:
Looking for a 90 or 100mm Technomic Deluxe or NP stem with a 26mm clamp. Doesn’t need to be pristine, but does need to be in nice shape.

Please let me know if you have one or both to part with, Thanks!

Todd G

Aug 18, 2022, 4:44:51 PM8/18/22
to RBW Owners Bunch
Hi Seth, thanks for the offer! I’m wanting to bring the reach in a little bit, so I’m looking for a 90 or 100 Deluxe at this point. GLWS!

MoVelo

Aug 19, 2022, 10:08:00 AM8/19/22
to RBW Owners Bunch
Todd

I sent you a pm but maybe it got trashed. Here is another.

This looks to be 100mm with 26mm clamp. A few insertion marks but other wise pretty clean.

James Poulson
Nitto Technomic Stem 100mm.jpg

Seth Kruckenberg

Aug 19, 2022, 11:33:34 AM8/19/22
to rbw-owne...@googlegroups.com

Peter Stock

Aug 19, 2022, 1:53:25 PM8/19/22
to rbw-owne...@googlegroups.com
I have a Technomic in 80 length. maybe too short.
but I have it listed as having a 25.4 clamp diameter. But I could check that.
let me know if you are set or if an 80 could help.
Peter
Peter Stock
Toronto, Canada

Todd G

Aug 19, 2022, 4:04:33 PM8/19/22
to RBW Owners Bunch
Hi everyone, I was able to source a 100mmm stem locally. Thus far, the 100 feels good so I think that I’ll run it for now. If I need to go shorter I’ll bump this thread.

Thanks for all of the offers, what a great group!

Todd

James

Aug 19, 2022, 5:52:03 PM8/19/22
to RBW Owners Bunch
A lotta stems floating around here and it seems like OP got their needs met.  I'll try my luck for a tallux, 80mm with a 26mm clamp.  PM me if you've got one you want to sell

Peter Stock

Aug 19, 2022, 6:59:57 PM8/19/22
to rbw-owne...@googlegroups.com
i've got an 80mm. but I have it catalogued as 25.4
if it's interesting, I'll double check that clamp diam tomorrow.

Peter Stock
Toronto, Canada

James

Aug 19, 2022, 8:21:18 PM8/19/22
to RBW Owners Bunch
I am interested!  I can always use a shim to fit a 25.4, but can't move up from 25.4 to 26

Peter Stock

Aug 21, 2022, 2:31:18 PM8/21/22
to rbw-owne...@googlegroups.com
In fact my 80mm Technomic stem is stamped  26.0.
My error.
Does this help?

peter stock
toronto canada

Peter Stock

Aug 21, 2022, 2:34:48 PM8/21/22
to rbw-owne...@googlegroups.com
Call it $40 USD plus shipping

peter stock
toronto canada

Todd G

Sep 10, 2022, 5:17:54 PM9/10/22
to RBW Owners Bunch
Bumping this thread again. After running a 100mm for a month or so, I think I’d like to try a 90mm Technomic Deluxe.

If you’ve got one that you’d like to move along please message offline. FWIW, every now and then Gmail sends group messages to the spam folder, so if I don’t respond within a day or so, don’t hesitate to shoot me another message or reply here. Thanks!

Todd G

Sep 26, 2022, 4:16:12 PM9/26/22
to RBW Owners Bunch
Also open to a 90mm Pearl. I don’t necessarily need the longer quill of the Technomics, so If you have a Pearl that would work out just fine.

Todd G

Sep 26, 2022, 4:18:07 PM9/26/22
to RBW Owners Bunch
I specified in the first post, but looking for a 26mm clamp.