Wild Clem Photos

Doug H.

Jul 23, 2022, 11:08:32 AM7/23/22
to RBW Owners Bunch
I was chatting with Leah (Bicycle Belle Ding Ding) earlier and she suggested starting a Wild Clem thread so folks can show off their Clems. She said my Clem is the "wildest" but I doubt that! Here is mine with some color and stickers. Wild Clem Photos

Share your Clem photos!

Doug
Athens, Ga
clem.jpg

Slin

Jul 23, 2022, 9:14:42 PM7/23/22
to RBW Owners Bunch
Here's mine on a grocery trip. It feels a little busy to me so I'm reeling it back in a little.

IMG_0130.JPG

Richard Rose

Jul 23, 2022, 10:43:01 PM7/23/22
to rbw-owne...@googlegroups.com
Loaded & unloaded..,
image1.jpeg

image0.jpeg
Sent from my iPhone

On Jul 23, 2022, at 11:08 AM, Doug H. <dhansf...@gmail.com> wrote:

I was chatting with Leah (Bicycle Belle Ding Ding) earlier and she suggested starting a Wild Clem thread so folks can show off their Clems. She said my Clem is the "wildest" but I doubt that! Here is mine with some color and stickers. Wild Clem Photos

Share your Clem photos!

Doug
Athens, Ga

clem.jpg

Matt Maceda

Jul 24, 2022, 3:09:19 PM7/24/22
to RBW Owners Bunch
Clem in the morning light after a night on the mountain;
52235828378_3f125f0135_k.jpg
52236548831_9372dcd389_k.jpg

Paul M

Jul 24, 2022, 4:13:19 PM7/24/22
to RBW Owners Bunch
Wildflower rambling at the west Eugene Fern Ridge Wetlands Path
DSCN4257.JPG

Richard Rose

Jul 24, 2022, 5:21:50 PM7/24/22
to rbw-owne...@googlegroups.com
Lovely.

Sent from my iPhone

On Jul 24, 2022, at 3:09 PM, Matt Maceda <mma...@gmail.com> wrote:

Clem in the morning light after a night on the mountain;

Christine Rose

Jul 25, 2022, 8:07:56 AM7/25/22
to RBW Owners Bunch
Sorry the pic is at a jaunty angle. It does show off her wild attributes though. I feel like she needs some of that purple bar tape!
DSCN0098.jpeg

Bicycle Belle Ding Ding!

Jul 25, 2022, 8:16:28 AM7/25/22
to RBW Owners Bunch
I’ve been hosting guests since last week so have been tied up until now. This thread is delightful; good job Doug! I think with Clems anything goes, so I love all the color and patterns in everyone’s accessories. My own Clem is pretty colorful as well; it’s got a red dyno hub, a mismatched rear hub in orange, red pedals and a few other pops of color. More is MORE!
2E7A4D92-9C7D-4E6A-B319-B4446EA274A6.jpeg

Doug H.

Jul 25, 2022, 4:39:43 PM7/25/22
to RBW Owners Bunch
That Clem H looks great with the Crazy Bars and yes, purple tape would be awesome on those.
Doug

Mackenzy Albright

Jul 28, 2022, 5:53:07 PM7/28/22
to RBW Owners Bunch
clementine.jpg

I recently acquired this 59 Clementine+boscomoose on a trade. I pulled parts off my 64 Clem Jr to take take it for a spin. I was keen to check out the differences in ride. The color coordination is a bit hodge-podged - but I kind of like it.

Johnny Alien

Jul 28, 2022, 6:40:42 PM7/28/22
to RBW Owners Bunch
That Clem is hawt!

Doug H.

Jul 28, 2022, 9:20:33 PM7/28/22
to RBW Owners Bunch
Mackenzy,
I love the bike! The way the tape is wrapped on the bars is so cool. The colors of the grips, pedals, and chainring really pop. So, have you ridden enough yet to get a feel for the difference from the 64 cm Clem?
Doug

Joe Bernard

Jul 28, 2022, 9:29:03 PM7/28/22
to RBW Owners Bunch
Ok I didn't even know orange and pink was a thing but now I need an orange bike with pink grips and pedals. It's so rad! 🙌 🧡 💗

Ray Varella

Jul 28, 2022, 9:38:34 PM7/28/22
to RBW Owners Bunch
I need an orange bike.