IC: 62 CM Hunqapillar F/F/HS

Zack

Nov 18, 2019, 6:44:14 PM11/18/19
to RBW Owners Bunch
Hey all -

Am thinking about selling my 62 cm Hunq frameset. It's in great condition with a bit of beusage. Kidney bean and grey paint. Have some other things I could throw in (seatpost, crank, Paul brakes) if you are going to build it up from scratch and want a head start.

Can add pics soon.

Located in Portland, OR, can ship, but would want to do it through local bike shop rather than box myself.

Start at $1500 for F/F/HS? Plus shipping if you aren't here? Not sure what good condition Hunqs should be selling for, life stuff has pulled me away from having my finger on the pulse of Rivendell pricing. If I am too low or too high please let me know.

Zack

Dec 27, 2019, 4:42:55 PM12/27/19
to RBW Owners Bunch
Lots of great bikes for sale! This is also a great bike. Put your holiday money to good use! Price drop to $1400.

Joe Bernard

Dec 27, 2019, 8:24:23 PM12/27/19
to RBW Owners Bunch
Needs pics!

Reid Echols

Dec 31, 2019, 9:17:48 AM12/31/19
to RBW Owners Bunch
Hi Zack,

Sent you a PM but perhaps it didn’t go through?