Great seeing you at Crissy field the other day, Philip W!

Bill Rhea

Dec 18, 2019, 6:20:34 PM12/18/19
to RBW Owners Bunch
It's always so cool to run into other Rivendellians out there on the road!  Nice hanging with you on the bike path, Philip!

Here's a pic from the Riv XXV campout at SPT park in Marin.  Anybody planning another one in 2020?  If so, count me in

-br

xdYjRP66SiaMo9XrgvxbpA.jpg

Philip Williamson

Dec 19, 2019, 11:03:51 AM12/19/19
to RBW Owners Bunch
That was a fun surprise!
I glance back to see Bosco bars and a giant basket. I’m hailed with a “Hey Philip,” and it’s Bill!

Well met good sir! Nice chatting on the commute, and next time we should get an action shot for posterity.

Philip
Santa Rosa, CA