FS Musette, Messenger Bags, Leather Tool Bag

Craig Montgomery

Feb 27, 2020, 4:34:07 PM2/27/20
to RBW Owners Bunch
Have to rejuvenate bike funds. All bags are in excellent structural shape. Posted to iBooB and 650B.

Strawfoot Musette-waxed canvas. Not used by me. Just hanging around. $30 shipped.

Timbuk2 Classic Messenger. XS. Suffers from "use dirt" but easily cleanable if you're of the mind. Needed something larger. The book is Clifford Graves' Frontline Surgeons. 10"x 7"x 1 1/2"  You don't get the book. $30 shipped

Timbuk2 TSF13-believe this is discontinued but it's like their Sling model in size. Worn 2 or 3 times. It's longer and and narrower than standard messenger. $30 shipped.

Billykirk Frame Bag/Pack-high in "cool" quotient. Big enough for basic tool kit or doodahs. Can stuff a 700c x 28/32 tube in there along with patch kit. Never used but shelf wear. $35 shipped.

Craig in Tucson

Craig Montgomery

Feb 27, 2020, 10:27:17 PM2/27/20
to RBW Owners Bunch
Forgot to add photos.

#1 All bags sitting on front porch.
#2 Interior of the Classic Messenger
#3 Interior of the TSF 13
#4 Interior of the Billybirk

Craig
All Bags.JPG
Interior TB2 XSm.JPG
Interior TSF13.JPG
Interior Billy Bag.JPG

Craig Montgomery

Feb 27, 2020, 10:37:17 PM2/27/20
to RBW Owners Bunch
Musette is gone. Rest still here.

Craig in Tucson

Craig Montgomery

Mar 1, 2020, 10:30:32 AM3/1/20
to RBW Owners Bunch
Bump and price drop $5 on each item. The musette is gone.

Craig in Tucson

On Thursday, February 27, 2020 at 2:34:07 PM UTC-7, Craig Montgomery wrote:
Have to rejuvenate bike funds. All bags are in excellent structural shape. Posted to iBooB and 650B.

Strawfoot Musette-waxed canvas. Not used by me. Just hanging around. $30 shipped.

Timbuk2 Classic Messenger. XS. Suffers from "use dirt" but easily cleanable if you're of the mind. Needed something larger. The book is Clifford Graves' Frontline Surgeons. 10"x 7"x 1 1/2"  You don't get the book. $25 shipped

Timbuk2 TSF13-believe this is discontinued but it's like their Sling model in size. Worn 2 or 3 times. It's longer and and narrower than standard messenger. $25 shipped.

Billykirk Frame Bag/Pack-high in "cool" quotient. Big enough for basic tool kit or doodahs. Can stuff a 700c x 28/32 tube in there along with patch kit. Never used but shelf wear. $30 shipped.

Matt H

Mar 1, 2020, 10:47:59 AM3/1/20
to RBW Owners Bunch
Hey, I'll take that Billykirk off your hands for $25. PayPal OK?

Thanks,
Matt

Craig Montgomery

Mar 3, 2020, 8:41:52 AM3/3/20
to RBW Owners Bunch
Matt,
     Did you get my offlist reply? Haven't heard from you.

Craig in Tucson
Message has been deleted

Craig Montgomery

Mar 4, 2020, 9:48:26 AM3/4/20
to rbw-owne...@googlegroups.com
We're good to go Matt. It's already in the air. You'll probably have it by the weekend.

Craig

On Tue, Mar 3, 2020 at 6:53 AM Matt Hampton <mtt...@gmail.com> wrote:
Craig,

I sent via PayPal yesterday. Still shows as pending to cmontg...@cox.com. Please check on your side.

Thanks,
Matt

Matt Hampton

Mar 4, 2020, 10:51:17 AM3/4/20
to Rbw-Owners-Bunch
Thanks Craig. Great scenic shot of you biking. Take care.

Matt

Craig Montgomery

Mar 5, 2020, 11:00:30 AM3/5/20
to rbw-owne...@googlegroups.com