Passa al primo messaggio da leggere

Bicycle Belle Ding Ding!

da leggere,
13 lug 2020, 17:08:5013/07/20
a RBW Owners Bunch
Every year I point the van north and drive from Vegas to small town North Dakota, and the lakes country of Minnesota. And every year I drag 3-4 bikes along with us on a Saris rack. I’ve gone through several different bikes in the past several years (the kids are growing, I switched to That Clem Life, etc) so I’ve never found an exact formula to make the bikes fit perfectly. This year I hauled my new loooonnnnngggg 52 cm Clementine (2019 geo), the old 1st gen 52 cm blue Clem H, #theClemRider’s  little 45 cm 2018 Clem H, and Baby Bear’s 24 inch Specialized Hot Rock.

I never regret bringing my bikes, but I do admit I lament that they come back to Vegas in poorer condition than when they left. We always get caught in a rainstorm at some point, and usually more than once. After that I always notice creaking where there hadn’t been, rust on the heads of bolts or inside the braze-ons. I usually have new scuffs from the bikes knocking together on the rack, dirt and grit where I hadn’t had it before. One year I drove to a shooting range on 20 miles’ worth of gravel roads and the bikes were completely trashed at a level you can’t fathom. The Betty Foy (now sold) had a permanent ugly mark on the top tube where the arm bar of the rack had mashed the cable into the paint.

You would think I would learn and get this dialed in but I never really do. This year was really something - when was the last time you tried to get 3 Rivendells with Bosco bars on a rack? Boscos don’t play nicely. Three of 4 of the bikes had baskets, and all 4 had racks. Yeah, nightmare.

So, this vacation I have discovered new ways to damage my bikes. I’ll provide the photos and explanations in the next post...

Leah Peterson

da leggere,
13 lug 2020, 17:25:1113/07/20
a rbw-owne...@googlegroups.com

Now that I think about it, most of the damage is to my son’s little Rivendell...

1 and 2. After the farmer’s begged for rain for several weeks, it came. Right down on Montana after our trip through Yellowstone. It didn’t matter that we had the best saddle covers that money could buy, this was the state of #theClemRider’s precious Brooks Select. 2nd photo shows it’s tiger-y look now that it’s dried. No one in the family has saddle goop, so I’ll apply it when I get back to Vegas this week.

3. #LittleSilverClem’s brake lever has been sheared to the bolt, most likely by..
4. My aluminum Bosco bar. How did that bar only sustain a scuff when the Clem brake lever took such a beating?

(More in the next post...)

Sent from my iPad

On Jul 13, 2020, at 4:08 PM, Bicycle Belle Ding Ding! <jonasa...@gmail.com> wrote:

Leah Peterson

da leggere,
13 lug 2020, 17:26:2113/07/20
a Leah Peterson, rbw-owne...@googlegroups.com
5. How did this bell sustain the scraping off of the black paint? I don’t know. But I don’t think it looked that way when we set out from Vegas. 🤷‍♀️

6 and 7. Oh, this poor Clem. This paint damage makes me a bit queasy. I keep telling myself, “It’s a kids’ bike, Leah. No need to be precious about it...” This is the result of the rack’s upright bar. I don’t know why I can’t get that little Clem to its space without scraping it up against the bar, but clearly I’m terrible at it.

Sent from my iPad

On Jul 13, 2020, at 4:24 PM, Leah Peterson <Jonasa...@gmail.com> wrote:

Now that I think about it, most of the damage is to my son’s little Rivendell...

1 and 2. After the farmer’s begged for rain for several weeks, it came. Right down on Montana after our trip through Yellowstone. It didn’t matter that we had the best saddle covers that money could buy, this was the state of #theClemRider’s precious Brooks Select. 2nd photo shows it’s tiger-y look now that it’s dried. No one in the family has saddle goop, so I’ll apply it when I get back to Vegas this week.

3. #LittleSilverClem’s brake lever has been sheared to the bolt, most likely by..
4. My aluminum Bosco bar. How did that bar only sustain a scuff when the Clem brake lever took such a beating?

(More in the next post...)

<image0.jpeg>
<image1.jpeg>

<image2.jpeg>
<image3.jpeg>

Il messaggio è stato eliminato

Leah Peterson

da leggere,
13 lug 2020, 17:41:4513/07/20
a Leah Peterson, rbw-owne...@googlegroups.com
My valve stem is full of sealant which means I have to do something about THAT when I get home. Probably replace that little presta valve. I have creaking when I turn my bars far to the right. Baby Bear’s bike is the least expensive (but still important as it has served Peterson boys for 7 years running now) bike and doesn’t seem worse off.

We still have the drive home to endure, and I hope I’m not updating this thread with new beausage pics.

Oh well. I suppose it’s worth it - someone will help me believe this. Who else has been inflicting damage on their bikes because they can’t be without them on vacation?

Leah

Sent from my iPhone

On Jul 13, 2020, at 4:26 PM, Leah Peterson <Jonasa...@gmail.com> wrote:

5. How did this bell sustain the scraping off of the black paint? I don’t know. But I don’t think it looked that way when we set out from Vegas. 🤷‍♀️

6 and 7. Oh, this poor Clem. This paint damage makes me a bit queasy. I keep telling myself, “It’s a kids’ bike, Leah. No need to be precious about it...” This is the result of the rack’s upright bar. I don’t know why I can’t get that little Clem to its space without scraping it up against the bar, but clearly I’m terrible at it.

<image1.jpeg>
<image2.jpeg>

Ray Varella

da leggere,
13 lug 2020, 17:41:5013/07/20
a RBW Owners Bunch
That’s a bummer.

Most hardware stores sell foam pipe covers designed for insulating water pipes. They are split along their length.
I use them whenever I ship a bike or frame.
They can be used many times over and are easily secured with zip ties.
Bubble wrap is another option.
It might be worth putting a kit together since you transport your bikes often enough.

Ray

George Schick

da leggere,
13 lug 2020, 17:42:0613/07/20
a RBW Owners Bunch
Couple of tips for traveling with bikes on racks:

1) Wrap the upper and lower headset bearings with something like Saran Wrap.  This keeps the grease from being blown out of the headset while traveling at highway speeds.

2) After you've mounted the bikes on the rack where you want them, move 'em back and forth to see how they interact with each other.  Where there is contact, insulate those areas with something like the soft foam stuff you find in packages of fruit, etc.  Then use some string - cheap stuff like binder twine (this should be familiar to someone who grew up on a farm) that you can discard - to hold them in place.

3) Never mind how wonderful the maker of a saddle cover says his product is, put something like a thin plastic grocery sack (making sure it has no holes!) over the saddle first, then the cover.  It may not look so great that way, but it'll go a long way to better ensure that your saddles will arrive dry.

4) You may need some bungie cords of different lengths to lash the bikes together to keep things from moving.  The front wheels, for example, like to flop back and forth at highway speeds, wreaking all sorts of havoc.

 Sorry about the damage.  We wish you would have asked us first :-(

Eric Norris

da leggere,
13 lug 2020, 17:44:0113/07/20
a RBW
+1 on pipe wrap. A few bucks’ worth of pipe wrap can save a lot of damage. I’ve shipped many bikes all over the place and never a problem.

Get some of that cool blue masking tape to hold the pipe wrap in place. Or gaffer’s tape.

--Eric Norris
campyo...@me.com
Insta: @CampyOnlyGuy
YouTube: YouTube.com/CampyOnlyGuy

Patrick Moore

da leggere,
13 lug 2020, 18:02:3413/07/20
a rbw-owners-bunch
Having just received a brand new bike myself, tho' with a finish far less elegant than Rivendell's finishes (simple 1-color powdercoat, chosen partly as a prophylactic against scuffing and wear, since this is my errand bike), I feel your pain. Me, I've always chosen vehicles that let me carry my bikes inside, even if it means removing wheels, etc. FWIW, long ago I got 3 bikes, only wheels removed, and with big pieces of cardboard to separate the layers, into a 1984 VW Passat/Quantum station wagon. Perhaps even a van filled with family can carry 4 bikes suitably disassembled?

Or, put the family luggage outside on a roof rack and put the heirloom bikes inside?

As to sealant clogging valves, well, that's just one of the hardships to be endured en ce bas monde. I very often have to unscrew the core and remove solidified gunk in order to get more air into my tubes or tires.

image.png

Patrick Moore

Joe Bernard

da leggere,
13 lug 2020, 18:04:5613/07/20
a RBW Owners Bunch
Oh Leah, you break my poor anti-beausage heart. I must look away!

True Golden

da leggere,
13 lug 2020, 18:32:4313/07/20
a rbw-owne...@googlegroups.com
I bought a Rivendell Road back in 1999.

I wish I still had it.

Around a year later I lamented to Grant it had slipped while leaning on the corner of my house and slipped down said corner leaving an inch or so
scrape on the top tube.

He responded something to the effect,
'He considered putting a scratch on each frame b4 shipping so people wouldn't obsess about a scrape on a new bike, that they are meant to be ridden and beausage happens.'

That is not a quote but you get the gist of it.

That said,  it still bummed me for a while.

About 12 years ago I had a friend and co-worker that had a Riv inspired Heron in pristine shape he kept in his house.

His cat knocked over something on a shelf that fell on his Heron scraping it.

He wasted no time getting a local bike builder to restore it like new.

In the grand scheme it was minor as a genetic heart issue ended his life around age 60.

My advice , polish up what you can , dont sweat the small stuff and enjoy each ride.

Those pipe wraps are a great idea.

Also if overnighting at a motel,  camp ground etc, I would have multiple locks on the bikes or carry them inside which you probably do.

God's protection to you and your family for safe travels and safe riding.

Paul in Dallas

Patrick Moore

da leggere,
13 lug 2020, 18:34:1313/07/20
a rbw-owners-bunch
This is very good advice.

Scott McLain

da leggere,
13 lug 2020, 19:34:0513/07/20
a RBW Owners Bunch
I bought Dave's old root beer AHH.  It came to me with a lot of beausage, but no dents.  I bought it assuming I would get it repainted.  I haven't done it.  It takes a lot of pressure off that it has lots of beausage.  The principal of beausage has changed my life.  I did find some clear protectant to make sure my bike didn't rust where the paint is missing.

My kids all know about beausage now.  I rarely buy something that I would not be able to handle it being dinged.

Except for my Martin HD-28.  That stays in the case.

Scott

James Valiensi

da leggere,
13 lug 2020, 19:40:0513/07/20
a rbw-owne...@googlegroups.com
I like watching my mountain bikes get marks due to wear. But hated to see them get bang up because of mishandling them. Grind a layer of paint off the chain stays from a muddy ride - cool. Drop the bike for no reason and band up a grip - not cool.

Steve Palincsar

da leggere,
13 lug 2020, 19:44:0913/07/20
a rbw-owne...@googlegroups.com

Racks like that are notorious for damaging bicycles.

--
Steve Palincsar
Alexandria, Virginia

Joe Bernard

da leggere,
13 lug 2020, 20:30:0413/07/20
a RBW Owners Bunch
One of my favorite things about Rivendell is they make not-cheap frames with gorgeous paint jobs, then tell you to scratch 'em up.

The Clem was supposed to be the anti-pretty Riv with flat black paint you could touch up with a rattle can. They couldn't bring themselves to do it! 😂

Abcyclehank

da leggere,
13 lug 2020, 20:32:4713/07/20
a RBW Owners Bunch
Leah,
Remember the rides with your niece, the Rivs and that little red Special are part of the Peterson clan. Can’t imagine a vacation by your family without them.

Just Ride! An ounce of prevention. HD grocery bag over leather seats. Pipe insulation can successfully protect a frame even to Joe’s needs and expectations. However Ryan’s law states that whatever is not wrapped may find something to rub against. 1647miles outside are 80 MPH steel on steel causes serious erosion.

Best of luck traveling home.
Or you could just buy another home and stay in God’s Country with the Rivs 🤷🏻‍♂️!

Ryan

Joe Bernard

da leggere,
13 lug 2020, 21:34:0313/07/20
a RBW Owners Bunch
Meet Joe's needs and expectations! 😬
20200619_163803.jpg

Leah Peterson

da leggere,
13 lug 2020, 21:51:1113/07/20
a rbw-owne...@googlegroups.com
Thank you to all who sent the fantastic suggestions! I will go to a hardware store tomorrow and see if I can get that gray pipe foam.

Thanks to all who sent personal anecdotes - you are a comfort as well as a joy! I was especially moved by Paul In Dallas’ story about his late friend and also what Grant had to say on the matter of beausage. I will try not to be precious about my bikes! Though what James says rings true - it’s less annoying to damage your bike when it’s doing something noble. If damage occurs because I am an idiot, then I lament.

Lastly, what Ryan said is also true. It’s not right to go north with no bikes just because of risk of some paint or parts damage!

There was some minor damage to the bikes, yes. There was also cherished memories made. Do you all want to see what I got in exchange for these light and momentary troubles?

Well, you’ll have to PM me for the video because it won’t go through on Google Groups. Turn your sound on. 😍
Leah

Sent from my iPad

On Jul 13, 2020, at 8:34 PM, Joe Bernard <joer...@gmail.com> wrote:

Meet Joe's needs and expectations! 😬
<20200619_163803.jpg>

Jason Fuller

da leggere,
13 lug 2020, 22:15:2213/07/20
a RBW Owners Bunch
My B17 has been drenched quite a number of times over the course of the 12 years I've had it.  It looks great today with no uneven watermarks like that - I admit to being too lazy to read if this has already been mentioned but applying a coat of leather conditioner will blend that away!

dougP

da leggere,
14 lug 2020, 01:01:1914/07/20
a RBW Owners Bunch
My Atlantis looked seriously bedraggled after spending a day on the back of a flat bed truck in a serious rainstorm.  Long story but the guy who loaded the bikes & drove them between points A & B had no idea what he was doing.  Fortunately, he used rope instead of chain to tie the load down.  I considered repainting it but after a while, thought "Naw, I'll just do something else stupid so why bother."  It's had many adventures that would make a bike snob cringe but I bought it to ride, not sit around looking good.

Ditto on the pipe insulation.  I've shipped mine many times without damage thank so to using it on all the tubes including the fork.  You never know when the guys on loading dock are gonna drive a fork lift blade thru your box.

dougP

masmojo

da leggere,
14 lug 2020, 01:32:3014/07/20
a RBW Owners Bunch
Leah, don't sweat it too much, but do what you can to minimize the damage, just having a bike (or bikes) on a vacation is such a special treat, one that you only get by driving.
My son and I drove to California a couple years ago, took our bikes and had a great time riding in Santa Fe, Sedona, Fresno & Fairfax (Repack) those experiences are priceless when compared to a little wear & tear.
I agree with the irony of the Rivendell experience; buy a beautiful (& expensive) bike and then let it kind of go. I think if you can afford to spend $1,600+ on a bike splashing for a new set of $12 grips shouldn't be a big issue, no need to make some out of twine and some pieces of felt. I enjoy it when Grant does that kind of thing, but I have built up a selection of grips over the years and I'll try swapping them out from time to time, but I am not making my own out of felt scraps. :-)

ascpgh

da leggere,
14 lug 2020, 07:03:5314/07/20
a RBW Owners Bunch
Agree with the vehicle to accommodate bikes inside, luggage outside. Very often been the sole biker in the car so it's been sort of easy. Quaranteam of four includes two bikers and I've evolved to loath rooftop racking of bikes.

Been spinning this idea around lately, seating for eleven. Most literature says 12, but no one should have to straddle the gear shift. Heard that seat position called lazy cowboy (shotgun rider has to get out to open and close gates). No one's going to have to short themselves on luggage. Herculon duffels from white water suppliers, Patagonia et al perfect for this use. Rear seats fold up for full fleet transport.

Andy Cheatham
Pittsburgh

IMG_4177.PNG

Julian Westerhout

da leggere,
14 lug 2020, 07:18:1414/07/20
a RBW Owners Bunch
It is time to buy a small enclosed cargo trailer!

:)

For the saddles double plastic bag them, tape the bottom, and then put on a saddle cover so the bags don't shred in the wind. They'll stay dry that way.

Julian Westerhout
Bloomington, IL

Ryan M.

da leggere,
14 lug 2020, 08:27:1714/07/20
a RBW Owners Bunch
That bike got to me in great shape packaged like that, Joe. That pipe insulation does work.

Mark Roland

da leggere,
14 lug 2020, 09:10:3114/07/20
a RBW Owners Bunch

I recommended this last time beausage came up, either here or IBOB:. I suspect Meguiar's #2 Fine Cut Clean will remove much of that scrape on the Junior Clem Junior. You might follow up with a polish. Or start with a slightly courser cleaner if this doesn't do the trick.

I don't use it much, as I am a beausage aficionado. But I get it for new bikes, and being banged around while not actually performing their bikely duties. And kids bikes. I baby my kid's WOOM 6. But that's partly so I can sell it for a decent price when he grows out of it. (He is currently 6" taller than the average 10-year-old, so it won't be long now...)

RichS

da leggere,
14 lug 2020, 10:08:1314/07/20
a RBW Owners Bunch
Pool noodles also work well for wrapping frames. And they're Riv approved.

Best,
Rich in ATL

Eric Norris

da leggere,
14 lug 2020, 11:22:0814/07/20
a rbw-owne...@googlegroups.com
Leah:

You might try applying some “helicopter tape” around the tubes that got scraped up. Helicopter tape will help prevent damage, but it also works after the fact to cover up an put a glossy surface over the scrapes.

Here’s an option in a 2” width: 3M Scotchgard Clear Bra Paint Protection Bulk Film Roll 2"-by-48"-inches https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00CTUFXJ2/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_tai_00CdFbJXVRFDJ

Just take care applying it and it will stay on forever.

Eric N
www.CampyOnly.com
CampyOnlyGuy.blogspot.com
Twitter: @CampyOnlyGuy

>> On Jul 13, 2020, at 10:32 PM, masmojo <mas...@sbcglobal.net> wrote:
> Leah, don't sweat it too much, but do what you can to minimize the damage, just having a bike (or bikes) on a vacation is such a special treat, one that you only get by driving.
> My son and I drove to California a couple years ago, took our bikes and had a great time riding in Santa Fe, Sedona, Fresno & Fairfax (Repack) those experiences are priceless when compared to a little wear & tear.
> I agree with the irony of the Rivendell experience; buy a beautiful (& expensive) bike and then let it kind of go. I think if you can afford to spend $1,600+ on a bike splashing for a new set of $12 grips shouldn't be a big issue, no need to make some out of twine and some pieces of felt. I enjoy it when Grant does that kind of thing, but I have built up a selection of grips over the years and I'll try swapping them out from time to time, but I am not making my own out of felt scraps. :-)

Surlyprof

da leggere,
14 lug 2020, 11:58:5314/07/20
a RBW Owners Bunch
Beausage is historical and liberating. Now that your bikes have some, you can ride harder, go places you might not have gone before and worry less. That’s liberating.

An amazing craftsperson I know, whose furniture goes for thousands of dollars, told me that he expects and hopes his furniture displays every nick and ding as a historical record of the events that occurred around it. I was reminded of this when I was in Japan refinishing the first table I had ever built. I saw a deep scratch in the top and remembered that it had happened the first week of the table’s life when the most wonderful dog I’ve ever known heard a clap of thunder. He leapt off the floor, pushed off the top of the table with his back claw and ran to his favorite hiding place in the back of the house. The dog passed several years before and I’ve always missed him. When I told my friend, who had known him when he was alive, that story, she asked that I not sand out that gouge.

My advice would be to view those scratches differently. Rather than beating yourself up for a lack of bike packing prowess, reminisce about the time you spent in Yellowstone with your family and the torrential storm you drove through in Montana during that year’s vacation. You don’t get a repeat of that.

Viva la beausage!

John
Niles, CA (where we rarely get to see real thunderstorms like I loved during my midwestern childhood)

Evan E.

da leggere,
14 lug 2020, 14:43:4214/07/20
a RBW Owners Bunch
Leah:

I second what RichS said about pool noodles as frame-tube cushions. While pipe insulation works well, hollow pool noodles are even better because they're slightly more firm and also thicker than pipe insulation. Can be used many times. They cost more than pipe insulation, but bikes are worth it, right?

One source:

Evan

Eric Norris

da leggere,
14 lug 2020, 14:52:1714/07/20
a RBW
And you can use them in the hotel at the pool when you go on vacation!

--Eric Norris
campyo...@me.com
Insta: @CampyOnlyGuy
YouTube: YouTube.com/CampyOnlyGuy

Steve Palincsar

da leggere,
14 lug 2020, 15:02:1814/07/20
a rbw-owne...@googlegroups.com

And when you've reached your destination, you can use that pool noodle as a 3' traffic clearance standoff.  You can't do that with pipe insulation.

Scott G.

da leggere,
14 lug 2020, 15:56:5814/07/20
a RBW Owners Bunch
Plastic bags first, then some packaging stretch film, them some clear packing tape
to secure the stretch film. Zip tie  the pipe insulation.
I do the above routine for the seat, and shifty bits on the handlebars.
Carry the tape & film with you on the trip, you can make repairs at rest stops.
Think like an Egyptian Embalmer, wrap for the ages.

Mark Roland

da leggere,
15 lug 2020, 06:26:4415/07/20
a RBW Owners Bunch
All these good ideas on how to protect the bikes when being transported on the rack. And I guess if you are only doing it a couple times a year, it's okay. But otherwise, it's like packing the bike up for shipping, about my least favorite activity involving bicycles. You also need to figure out what to do with all the noodles, and put together a kit to hold tape, knife, zip ties, etc. to do it all again for return trips.

My experience has been that the most damage occurs with movement==often handlebars, brake levers, gear shifters rubbing against paint.  Make sure these things are out of range of painted tubes so when they inevitably move, they don't do damage. And definitely make sure the movement will be as minimal as possible. If using noodles, maybe one on the top tube of every other bicycle would do the trick, depending on how the bikes are held in--I'm not familiar with the big industrial hitch rack designs.

ascpgh

da leggere,
15 lug 2020, 06:57:3115/07/20
a RBW Owners Bunch
5" packaging stretch wrap on a handle. https://www.officedepot.com/a/products/444327/Office-Depot-Brand-Stretch-Wrap-Film/

I got one of these (mine from Home Depot) for something around here and I use it for more ways than they could put in the packaging. It's just the thing for wrapping headsets to prevent highway speed lube blowout/rain washout, the junction of seatpost to seat tube, saddles to create a protective cover that won't flutter/fail if you finish it off with nicely applied piece of packing tape. You can also wrap potential points along the frame or parts that my rub or be touched others. Not helicopter tape, but comes off. A little scissors cut (Those Swiss Army Knives) at the edge and the whole thickness of many wrapped layers can be removed at once.

Also used it to bind stacks of old hardwood flooring curated for later use, keeping parts of furniture together for transport, as an overwrap to keep a balm on a foot/ankle instead of soaking into a sock/shoe and to hold a big gauze on a cleaned and covered abrasion that no self-adhesive equivalent will fit or stay on longer than five minutes.

The worst "in-transit" beausage I've seen was wheel related (you are thankfully free from the horror of these with your rack). A wheel's rim braking surface gouged deeply by a pedal was one. Can't fix that other than sanding it smooth as functionally possible so the brake pad can pass over it without grabbing and making a loud "thonk" while still moving.  The other was a spot-fried until blown out tire of the bike nearest the exhaust. Not a proximity noticed when loading since most vehicles are discrete about their exhaust pipes. Then you're going down the road and hear a gunshot-like sound. You don't immediately see the scorched part of tire when you stop to look, but that one is flat and wonder how.  When the other side facing the exhaust is discovered, then you immediately know what happened and that you'll need a new tire and tube.

Andy Cheatham
Pittsburgh

Matthew P

da leggere,
18 lug 2020, 16:57:0718/07/20
a RBW Owners Bunch
I vote for beausage over buying plastic wrappers to put on our bikes and then throw in the ocean...I mean...grocery store "recycling" bin.

Me passing Leah's car with bikes on rack:
Do-do-do....kids bike on rack. Other ones are probably just beach cruisers.
Oh my lord is that a Rivendell.
Oh my lord's lord!  There 3 f-ing Rivendells on that car!!!!!
Crash, burn.

Leah Peterson

da leggere,
18 lug 2020, 17:05:1018/07/20
a rbw-owne...@googlegroups.com
Matthew, I laughed out LOUD. It’s obscene, I know. Three Rivendells - how did I even get to this point?

We made it home yesterday, with all 4 bikes.  I drove 14 hours one day and 10 the next. Here’s a photo of my van with bikes in the hotel parking lot in Idaho Falls, ID. Our room’s window looked right down on the van, for which I was grateful. I have 4 u-locks securing the bikes and hoped that was enough. It’s truck country in those parts, lots of folks heading to Yellowstone, and they weren’t much interested in bikes. I figured they’d be safe and I was right.

Look at all those baskets!

Sent from my iPad

On Jul 18, 2020, at 1:57 PM, Matthew P <matthewpe...@gmail.com> wrote:

Matthew P

da leggere,
18 lug 2020, 20:48:3318/07/20
a RBW Owners Bunch
Riv quiver. Basket party indeed.

Mark Roland

da leggere,
18 lug 2020, 22:08:4718/07/20
a RBW Owners Bunch
"Hello, Coeur d'Alene? Hi, this is Leah.
Yes, I'd like a suite overlooking... my bicycles."
To unsubscribe from this group and all its topics, send an email to rbw-owne...@googlegroups.com.

Joe Bernard

da leggere,
19 lug 2020, 00:49:2819/07/20
a RBW Owners Bunch
I love that she has a van big enough to hold four bicycles AND a fully-loaded 4-bike rack as long as the van 👍
Rispondi a tutti
Rispondi all'autore
Inoltra
0 nuovi messaggi