WTB: Riv parts for a Sam Hillborne build

Eric G

Jun 11, 2019, 7:54:12 PM6/11/19
to RBW Owners Bunch
Thanks to the helpful advice of this forum, I finally decided to buy a new 55cm Sam Hillborne frameset from the fine folks at Analog Cycles which I am hoping will fit me well for many years to come. I would like to build it up myself from used parts if possible. I am not looking for any handouts or deals, just fair prices on quality used components in the event that anyone on this forum is looking to let anything go. More specifically, I would like to purchase a Sugino or Silver crankset that I can attach a chain guard, derailleurs (front and back), cassette, brake levers, cantilever brakes, and wheels (700c, don't need dynamo hub). I am located in the Bay Area (SF) so am happy to pick up if local, but more that happy to pay shipping as well.

Thank you!
Eric

Bill Lindsay

Jun 11, 2019, 8:46:35 PM6/11/19
to RBW Owners Bunch
Eric

I can probably get you well on your way with a package of bits.

Bill Lindsay
El Cerrito

Ginz

Jun 11, 2019, 10:53:04 PM6/11/19
to RBW Owners Bunch
Eric, I have sugino XD triple arms in 170mm. Not the most pristine example but solid.

Let me know if interested.

From,
Another Eric G.