Saltar al primer mensaje no leído

Eric Floden

no leída,
25 jul 2021, 19:34:0425/7/21
a rbw-owne...@googlegroups.com
I have a Nitto Saddlebar Grip P50, and it seems to work very well, but I see there is an adjustment I have not tweaked. What is the optimal value of x in the pic below? I fear I am losing out on a more supple ride, and or higher cruising speed. Seriously though, at what distance or range of distances apart should these two pieces be? Alternatively, what do they do?

Presently they are slightly further apart than depicted.

image.png

EricF
Vancouver BC

Joe Bernard

no leída,
25 jul 2021, 19:48:4525/7/21
a RBW Owners Bunch
Check the next photo on the Riv page. Those doohickeys can be spaced either inside or outside of the straps so the saddlebag doesn't slide around on that bar. You grab it in the middle there to carry the bag after you pop the QR open.
Screenshot_20210725-164801_Chrome.jpg

Joe Bernard

no leída,
25 jul 2021, 20:04:2925/7/21
a RBW Owners Bunch
Btw this is super handy but check how you get on your bike before buying. I still swing my increasingly creaky old leg over the saddle and I kicked that thing every time 🤦

Dorothy C

no leída,
26 jul 2021, 11:04:4726/7/21
a RBW Owners Bunch
Same here Joe - I have scraped the inside of my knee on the edge of it a couple of times, when it hasn’t had the handgrip and bag in place. Might be more of an issue when you set your bike up with a lot of seatpost showing as I do on my 26in wheel Appaloosa

Eric Floden

no leída,
26 jul 2021, 22:34:5726/7/21
a rbw-owne...@googlegroups.com
Thanks. I don't know how I missed that picture.

I discovered the straps on my bag (Carradice long-flap)  are too far apart to move the collars outside the straps, but I moved them further apart than they were, almost right to the inside of the straps. Now I feel optimized!

And yes, I catch my leg on the frame a couple of times a year. So far, no damage to the bike, or to me.

EricF
Vancouver

Joe Bernard

no leída,
27 jul 2021, 2:51:2627/7/21
a RBW Owners Bunch
No worries, I still haven't quite found my way to operating the new Rivbike site either. Like, where's the Garage Sale section??

I'm glad you sorted out your Nitto bag holder thing, it's a pretty nifty device.

Johnny Alien

no leída,
27 jul 2021, 7:49:2327/7/21
a RBW Owners Bunch
The garage sale section is under "Gear".  I agree the new site is a bit clunky. My biggest issue is that they are using an accessibility overlay. I don't know if it's a default feature from the "Shop" framework but I can tell you it not only doesn't make the site more accessible for people with disabilities it almost always makes it much worse. Those overlays have a terrible reputation in the wen industry and is generally a bad look for a company when they use it. They would be better of getting rid of it. (Sorry for the website side track)

Johnny Alien

no leída,
27 jul 2021, 7:50:3227/7/21
a RBW Owners Bunch
WEB insdustry. I wish I could edit messages here. :)

John A. Bennett

no leída,
27 jul 2021, 10:08:3927/7/21
a RBW Owners Bunch