61cm Roadini in Lethbridge

Eric Floden

Jun 25, 2022, 11:58:51 AM6/25/22
to rbw-owne...@googlegroups.com, BOBishBikesFS

Feeler ad, not in a rush to sell but have been having better luck than I can afford with finding used "unicorns" so gotta see about shipping some out eventually. Please excuse the copied text from my other feeler ad, it works in both cases!

Would sell stripped down as far as accessories go, and the build would change a little from what you see. I'd be happy to talk about the build with you and build it up in a way that would work for you, depending on parts availability in my garage! Of course, price is adjustable depending on the build.

Let me know if you have any interest. Thx!

No connection with seller