FS: Closet purge! Filson Barbour Woolrich Holubar Rockmount Pendleton Giro Shimano...

jinxed

Dec 9, 2019, 11:12:32 AM12/9/19
to RBW Owners Bunch
Cross post on some Rivvish, heritage type leathery wooly waxy cottony goodness.

The great closet purge of 2019.

Unemployment makes you take stock...wow...I hang on to stuff WAY too long. Most of these I outgrew or replaced, then just never moved them on.
In hindsight, I've been wearing bobish stuff for quite a while it seems.

For reference, I am 5'9" 155lbs 38r and fall somewhere between smalls and mediums. See descriptions for fit. I CAN wear them all, but some bigger than I'd like.

Hit me up for shipping, as these will be all over the board. Will combine, and bargain on multiples. I'll throw in some ACW swag with each order too!

SPD Shoes - These both were worn exactly one time. I have foot issues and these just did not work. I wear a 9 in almost everything, these fit fine.

GIRO Rumble Size 44 - $45
Shimano SH-MT34B Size 43 - $30

Shirts:

Pendleton wool camp shirt Size medium - $20
Some little pinholes here and there. Fits me well, just can't do wool. MUSA

Rockmount Ranchwear short sleeve Size 15.5 - $15
Fits loose small, more like medium. Light material. Cool diamond snaps. MUSA

Vests:

Filson Type 8 game vest Size 40 - $50
Had this one for a LOOONG time. Well worn, small holes and stains and fading. Far too big on me now, but will probably outlast me. MUSA

Triumph thermal vest - Size Medium - $30
Made for under the moto jacket. As new. Too big for me, fits like a 40

Jackets:

Filson Tin Cloth Cruiser short jacket Size Small - $200
This actually fits me great, but I have a waxed cotton trucker I prefer. MUSA

Barbour International A7 trials jacket - Size 38c - $200
These fit pretty baggy. More like a 40. Consequently I replaced it with a 34! and it's my favorite jacket. Made in England

Woolrich Shirt/Jacket? Size Medium - $40
Really nice wool blend, thick heavy material. I used it as an overcoat. Boxy fit more like large. MUSA

Holubar vintage shell Size Small - $40
WOW. I wore this hiking in the 80s. It's showing some wear on the cuffs, but still super solid. One of the beefiest zippers I have ever seen. Fits like a medium. MUSA

Northface shell Size medium - $25
Fine shape. Fits true. Not what I would call a rain jacket, but used it for light sprinkles while riding. Just too big on me now.

Tourmaster Lawndale leather motorcycle jacket Size XS 38 - $200
As new motorcycle jacket. True to size. Nice 3/4 length. Added shoulder and elbow armor. Has pocket for back armor.

Vintage Horsehide cafe racer jacket Size 42 - $80
Another oldie. My first moto jacket. Bought new in a honda shop @ 88. Unbranded. It's well broken in, lots of color fading and mottling. Beefy zippers. Never crashed.

Gap Field jacket Size S - $30
New. Fits me great, just not my thing. Has a hood in the collar.

If you need a specific measurement or something, let me know. Happy to run out the tape.
US sales only please. Paypal Preferred.

Drop a line, and thank you!
Brad

Patrick Moore

Dec 9, 2019, 11:36:04 AM12/9/19
to rbw-owners-bunch
Brad: Does this have any reflective areas on the front or back or sleeves?

If so, can you tell me the pit-to-pit and bottom-of-collar
seam-to-bottom-of-hem measurements? (I'm sometimes a medium sometimes
a large depending on the maker and cut.)

If it doesn't totally disappear after dark and is big enough, I'm interested.

Thanks.

Patrick

On Mon, Dec 9, 2019 at 9:12 AM 'jinxed' via RBW Owners Bunch
<rbw-owne...@googlegroups.com> wrote:
> Northface shell Size medium - $25
> Fine shape. Fits true. Not what I would call a rain jacket, but used it for light sprinkles while riding. Just too big on me now.

Patrick Moore

jinxed

Dec 9, 2019, 1:46:35 PM12/9/19
to RBW Owners Bunch
Patrick,

The only reflective areas are the printed logos. TNF on the left front and back right shoulder, then "apex" on the bottom left sleeve.

Pit to pit: 21.5"
Bottom collar to hem front: 22"
Bottom collar to hem back: 27.5"
Shoulder to shoulder seam: 18.5"
Shoulder seam to cuff: 25.75"

Patrick Moore

Dec 9, 2019, 1:53:56 PM12/9/19
to rbw-owners-bunch
Thanks. A bit too small, alas.

jinxed

Dec 11, 2019, 12:18:40 AM12/11/19
to RBW Owners Bunch
Pendleton Shirt SOLD

Thank you!

jinxed

Dec 13, 2019, 6:30:59 PM12/13/19
to RBW Owners Bunch
Soma rack SOLD

Adding a couple more items for sale:

Swift Industries / Ultraromance Fabios Chest - Small - Olive cordura $225
Excellent condition, very slight marks on bottom where it rested on my rear rack. Has ACW and TSBC patches sewn on outer flap.

Seiko SARB033 automatic watch. $350
All boxes, papers, links included. 8 out of 10 condition, small hairlines on bracelet. Crystal perfect, excellent performance.

jinxed

Dec 19, 2019, 9:37:35 AM12/19/19
to RBW Owners Bunch
How about FREE shipping on remaining stuff through the weekend!

jinxed

Dec 27, 2019, 5:59:32 PM12/27/19
to RBW Owners Bunch
Horsehide moto jacket sold.

Adding more to the pile:

CHACO Z1 mens 9 - $25
Worn a couple times, didnt work for my feet.

Added pics:

jinxed

Jan 9, 2020, 12:55:50 PM1/9/20
to RBW Owners Bunch
What's left, additions, and PRICE DROPS!

SPD Shoes - The first two were worn exactly one time. I have foot issues and these just did not work. I wear a 9 in almost everything, these fit fine.

GIRO Rumble Size 44 - $45 - $40
Shimano SH-MT34B Size 43 - $30 - $25

LAKE LX140 winter boots Size 11.5-12 46 New in the box - $50 (These are WAY too big for me, I mistakingly sized up too far)

Shirts:

Rockmount Ranchwear short sleeve Size 15.5 - $15 - $10
Fits loose small, more like medium. Light material. Cool diamond snaps. MUSA

Vests:

Filson Type 8 game vest Size 40 - $50 - $45
Had this one for a LOOONG time. Well worn, small holes and stains and fading. Far too big on me now, but will probably outlast me. MUSA

Triumph thermal vest - Size Medium - $30 - $25
Made for under the moto jacket. As new. Too big for me, fits like a 40

Jackets:

Filson Tin Cloth Cruiser short jacket Size Small - $200 - $180
This actually fits me great, but I have a waxed cotton trucker I prefer. MUSA

Barbour International A7 trials jacket - Size 38c - $200 - $180
These fit pretty baggy. More like a 40. Consequently I replaced it with a 34! and it's my favorite jacket. Made in England

Woolrich Shirt/Jacket? Size Medium - $40 - $35
Really nice wool blend, thick heavy material. I used it as an overcoat. Boxy fit more like large. MUSA

Holubar vintage shell Size Small - $40 - $35
WOW. I wore this hiking in the 80s. It's showing some wear on the cuffs, but still super solid. One of the beefiest zippers I have ever seen. Fits like a medium. MUSA

Northface shell Size medium - $25 - $20
Fine shape. Fits true. Not what I would call a rain jacket, but used it for light sprinkles while riding. Just too big on me now.

Tourmaster Lawndale leather motorcycle jacket Size XS 38 - $200 - $180
As new motorcycle jacket. True to size. Nice 3/4 length. Added shoulder and elbow armor. Has pocket for back armor.

Gap Field jacket Size S - $30 - $25
New. Fits me great, just not my thing. Has a hood in the collar.

BAG:

Swift Industries / Ultraromance Fabios Chest - Small - Olive cordura $225 - $200
Excellent condition, very slight marks on bottom where it rested on my rear rack. Has ACW and TSBC patches sewn on outer flap.

WATCH:

Seiko SARB033 automatic watch. $350 - $325
All boxes, papers, links included. 8 out of 10 condition, small hairlines on bracelet. Crystal perfect, excellent performance.

ART:

RAD Cru Jones bike / Helltrack diorama. $200
Handmade and or customized by me. Started with mini BMX bike, completely repainted and created the extras. Fence made and hand painted.

LaVazza Demitasse painting. $40
5x7 Acrylic painting for your coffee nook, office, or bedside table depending on your level of commitment.

jinxed

Jan 10, 2020, 8:19:51 PM1/10/20
to RBW Owners Bunch
Lake shoes pending...

Mike Packard

Jan 11, 2020, 3:01:03 AM1/11/20
to RBW Owners Bunch
Ok I just have to say the RAD diorama is SWEEET.

Mike

jinxed

Jan 11, 2020, 10:29:47 AM1/11/20
to RBW Owners Bunch
LOL! I've had the CRAZIEST contact over that thing! It had been rolling around in my head forever, and finally just spent the silly time to make it.

Thank you for the props!

jinxed

Jan 11, 2020, 3:17:15 PM1/11/20
to RBW Owners Bunch
Lake shoes SOLD

Fabios Chest SOLD

Thanks!!!

Eric Floden

Jan 11, 2020, 3:20:48 PM1/11/20
to rbw-owne...@googlegroups.com
Every time I read this, I think how WONDERFUL those Barbour jackets are. Sadly, this one is not my size...

Someone treat yourself to this jacket...

EricF
Barbour-less in Vancouver

jinxed

Jan 13, 2020, 6:48:22 PM1/13/20
to RBW Owners Bunch
After my own heart! My Barbour is the first thing I grab when temps drop to the 50s. Favorite time of year.

And to update, the Barbour is now SOLD!