A sub-reddit Rivendell Bicycle group on Reddit

Kim Hetzel

Jan 20, 2023, 9:24:06 AM1/20/23
to RBW Owners Bunch
This morning, I found a sub-reddit group on Reddit regarding Rivendell Bicycles. I just wanted to share the link, if anybody has not been aware of it.

Kim Hetzel
Yelm, WA

DavidP

Jan 20, 2023, 9:26:55 AM1/20/23
to RBW Owners Bunch
Nice find, Kim. Too bad there doesn't seem to be much activity. I've seen some Rivs on the xbiking sub from time to time.

-Dave

Kim Hetzel

Jan 20, 2023, 9:41:16 AM1/20/23
to RBW Owners Bunch
Thank-you, Dave. I posted a couple of posts about my Clem in the xbiking sub before.
Here is a recent one from three days ago:

Kim Hetzel
Yelm, WA.
Message has been deleted

DavidP

Jan 20, 2023, 10:03:26 AM1/20/23
to RBW Owners Bunch
Kim - thanks for that. That's a really nice Susie and set of photos.

Kim Hetzel

Jan 20, 2023, 10:47:23 AM1/20/23
to RBW Owners Bunch
You are more than welcome, Dave.

It is always nice to see a Rivendell bike, such as the Susie or a Gus being ridden in extreme conditions.

Kim Hetzel
Yelm, WA.

Kim Hetzel

Jan 21, 2023, 9:13:11 AM1/21/23
to rbw-owne...@googlegroups.com
You are more than welcome, David.

Kim.

On Fri, Jan 20, 2023, 7:01 AM DavidP <dphi...@gmail.com> wrote:
Kim - thanks for that. I love your Clem (those grips are great), those photos, and that ride.